✧.* 𝟒

I went to Panera again since I didn't get anything last time. Then I got a text, Aiden. I smiled to myself..Why was I feeling this way, we've been friends for a really long time. Why was it happening now, I had no idea.

Aiden❤️: hey wyd?

y/n: im at panera, why?

Aiden❤️: i asked my dad if you could spend the winter with us 

and he said yes. you wanna come?

y/n: sure. i'll ask my mom and she what she says :)

Aiden❤️: ok don't take too long. hurry up

y/n: alright, dad. i'll be back

I texted my mom asking if I could stay the winter with them at the lodge, hoping she would say yes. In which she did.I was so excited, since it was my first time going there.

I texted Aiden back telling him my mom's response. He was pretty stoked, and I'm sure Mia's was excited that I'm coming too.

I rushed upstairs and grabbed a black duffel bag with white skulls around it. I started throwing random pieces of clothing, so much adrenaline rushing through me I could've exploded at that very second. I proceeded to the bathroom grabbing toothpaste and my toothbrush, and put them in my bag. I went downstairs and sat down on the couch, and continued watching American Horror Story: Cult eagerly waiting for them to get here.

30 mins later

I heard a knock at the door. I opened it to reveal a very despondent Mia and an excited Aiden. I waved at them, grabbed my things and we walked out. I turned around and locked the door, and double checked just to be sure. We got in the car and I said hi to their dad, I didn't say anything most of the car ride. It was still kind of awkward so I just watched some Netflix, more AHS.

We got to their dad's house and it was snowing a bit, we continued to get our stuff and go inside. As soon as we got inside, Mia ran upstairs and slammed the door shut. It didn't take long to guess what she was doing. Her dad went up after her and I followed in pursuit.

He sat on the edge of the bed next to her, I stayed at the door. Mia was rambling about her mom not going to heaven. It was true though to say the least. I didn't even know someone was behind me until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around, Aiden. He looked like he was going to cry any minute now. 

I turned towards him and gave him a hug. It lasted a while which I thought was enough to comfort him. Their dad left the room to do who knows what, so Aiden and I got our sleeping bags and slept in Mia's room as silent support. She was starting to calm down so Aiden held her hand. I grinned to myself, as I fell asleep with the sounds of snow hitting the window.

__

I feel like these chapters are wayyy to short :/ SO imma start making them longer, which will take longer but who cares. LOL Thanks for reading this far!! <3

word count: 506