✧.* 𝟏𝟑

Aiden's pov:

We're going home. I'm not quite sure where but home. Maybe back to my house but that's a big maybe. I adjusted the rear view mirror just to check up on Mia in the back. She was playing with her doll as always, but atleast she was safe. "How about some music, huh?" I wanted to lighten up the mood. I turned on the radio which to my surprise still worked even in this weather. "Teenage Fever" started playing and I instantly felt Y/n shift as it was our favorite song. I glanced at her and watched as her face lit up." She laughed as she started singing along, "Why second guess? I should have stayed. You say the word, I'm on the wayyy~." I chuckled as I joined her, "This shit feels like teenage fever..I'm not scared of it, she ain't either" We sang louder by the second without a care in the world until a familiar voice shut us down."Hello! I'm tryna sleep here" it was Mia of course. I glanced at the rear view mirror before Y/n and I burst into laughter. I took her hand in mine before giving it a tight squeeze. This was going to be some night.

Mia's pov:

So my plan to get Aiden and Y/N to confess their feelings for eachother? Yeah, scratch that. I didn't know it was going to be that fast, however I am not quitting. We've been driving for a while now..maybe a couple of hours and we started to catch a view of more houses, suburban landscapes, you know. I was getting pretty tired of being in the car and was starting to feel a little claustrophobic, so I asked Aiden if we could stay at a near by motel or something.

"Aaaaidenn can we stay somewhere else besides this car? I think I'll be sick if I stay any longer." He turned his head to Y/N who looked like she could fall asleep at any moment. I can't blame her. She was pretty much struggling to keep her eyes open but managed to nod back, "Sure, we could really use the rest." I mentally high-fived myself. Soon, we came to a stop. We got to the motel and it was a pretty nice one too. We took our duffels from the trunk and headed inside. The lady at the front desk immediately looked up at us from her phone. "Oh! Welcome to May's Motel. I'm May, how may I help you?" Aiden did most of the talking, "Yeah, um, can we get a room for the night?" She nodded. "Okay and how many beds?" I instantly blurted, "Two! Just two please, thanks!" Aiden looked a little stiff but went along anyways. May gave us our key and we were on our way to our room. "Room 198...200...202...204. Alright, that's us. He slid the keycard and as the buzzer turned green I could only feel a sense of accomplishment. But no no no. I wasn't done yet.

There in the room was 2 king sized beds, a kitchen, bathroom, etc. I immediately ran up to one of the beds, "This one is mine!" Aiden and Y/N followed behind me. He looked a bit confused, "Then where will Y/N and I sleep?" Was he really that oblivious? I only had one answer, a pretty obvious one at that. "There's another bed, no? Just share it- you guys always do." It was true, they did share..when they were way younger. Aiden started to blush and turned into a tomato in seconds. Hopefully one of them make a move tonight. 

Aiden's pov:

 I can't even think to why Mia would want a king sized bed to herself. "For me and my doll," she says- which isn't a great excuse. Y/n was so done with trying to stay up she took a shower and went right to bed. I took the chance to go talk to Mia, who probably set this up, or maybe I'm just overthinking about it and it's just a coincidence. I checked the time- 1:27 am. Surprisingly, she was still awake and sleepless on her new bed, talking to her doll as always. 

"Heyy~ yo down for a talk with your favorite brother?" I saw down next to her. "You're my only brother Aiden.." she shot back with a glare on her face. "Yeah..kinda besides the point though. I got a question," I paused- considering if I should go on or not. "Well? What is it dummy?" she asked amused. She looked eager so I got straight to the point. "Why are you trying to get me and Y/n together so bad?"I watched as her smile instantly seized. "Don't act like you don't like her Aiden. We both know it..and I wouldn't be surprised if Y/n knew it too. She wasn't necessarily wrong.. I just didn't think it was that obvious you know?

"Yeah..I do but that doesn't answer my question. Only half of it I guess" turning my head to look at Y/n as I lowered my voice to a whisper. She raised her brows, "You gotta shitting me right now. You guys are practically soulmates and get all lovey dovey and you think I can't see it? All the sleepovers, movies, teaching her how to skate. You two are so inseparable I can see tension by now and it's super thick." I slowly nodded as I went over what she said. Then doubt. "What if she doesn't feel the same way? Then what" I anxiously asked.

"Oh trust me, something tells me she definitely feels the same way about you. I can feel it," and with that she turned her back and whispered to me. "Now shut up, I need to sleep... night Aiden." I returned the favor, "Night Mia." I walked back to me and Y/n's shared bed, led by the light glaring through the blinds. I slowly got under the covers and rested my head on the pillow. I could hear her slight snoring. I thought about what Mia said and maybe she was right. I just needed to let Y/n know how I felt, who knows would could happen?

———-

Thank you guys for being so so patient with me, I'm back to writing again and gaining for motivation to write. Thank you so much once again, Ily.