✧.* 𝟏𝟎

When I did nothing had changed, we were still there. Richard was still bleeding out and we were still with Grace. Physco, butt-head, maniac, delusional, Grace. She sat back in front of us as if nothing had happened and stared at the table for a few seconds before looking up and taking the duct-tape off her mouth. "You can take them off now." Hesitant at first, I slowly took it off. "See..you guys can take it off" she said turning her head towards Aiden and Mia, they took it off. Grace got up, "I'm going to bed." she left going to her room leaving the gun on the table. "We need to get out of here" Mia murmured loud enough for us to hear. 

"How?! Dad's dead, the car won't work, and our only ride to leave this hell hole, the guy who plows the streets left 10 minutes ago!" her brother retorted clearly frustrated. "We kill Grace.." I said in a hushed tone so she wouldn't hear. "Kill Grace? That's crazy!" Aiden protested. I was done.

"Is it crazy Aiden?! Cause then I guess Grace shooting your dad and sitting him at the table with us as he bleeds out isn't crazy then anymore is it?!" he was speechless. I sighed, "Look its the only way. Killing her and trying to leave is way better than her eventually killing all three of us..don't you want to her to pay for what she did? We wouldn't be in this mess if it wasn't for her." I said, trying to get them to agree with me. "Fine..but we need a plan." he finally responded. We left the kitchen, they're dad still at the table and went upstairs being sure to lock and barricade the door behind us just in case Grace wanted to come in.

We sat on the floor and began brainstorming. "What if we lock her outside until she freezes to death?"  Mia suggested. "A bit sensible plus, did you see how long she was outside yesterday? We need something better." Aiden sighed. I looked at the door, "The gun," they looked at me confused. "We kill her with the gun." "What-" "We're gonna have to kill her anyways. Using the gun is the fastest way." I walked to the door and turned around. "Are you coming or not?" I asked. They sighed but reluctantly followed me. We went back downstairs and got the gun from the table, "Now what?" "We wait for her to go to sleep and kill her..like in the conjuring when the dad killed his family cause he was possessed" I smiled. They stared at me in confusion. "..Never mind, let's go" we went back upstairs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i didn't proofread. whoops, i might later though :D <3

AND YES I KNOW THIS IS SHORT I GOT WRITERS BLOCK.

I've had this in my drafts for soooo long and ya'll i wasn't rlly gonna post any chaps yet but I've been hiatus for a veryyyyyyyyy long time, so here u go. also if you don't know abt the situation between Jack and Cylia u should. its all over my ig and the internet in general. it's truly embarrassing.

word count: 530