𝑖𝑣: Noriaki The Housewife (House-Husband?)

"Hey, Noriaki."

The redhead paused from reading and looked up, meeting Jotaro's brilliant turquoise gaze. He let his eyes drift down ever so slightly before slapping himself mentally. Stop! "Yeah?"

"Can you help me with this? I keep getting my answers wrong."

He nodded, looking at Jotaro's textbook and trying not to think about how close he had suddenly gotten. After thirty seconds of pondering, he caught Jotaro's mistake. "Oh, see, this is where you're wrong, Jojo. You're adding instead of multiplying."

The ravenette wrote a few numbers down in his notebook, pulled out his calculator, punched the numbers in, and smiled gently. "You're right. Thanks."

The redhead nodded, reaching his hand into the bowl of cherries. To his dismay, there were none left. "I'll be right back, Jojo," he said to the Kujo.

"Have fun and don't get lost."

Noriaki wandered through the maze that was the house Jotaro and Holly lived in. He had never really understood why they lived in such a big place. However, the thought removed itself from his brain when he spotted Holly standing in the kitchen with her back to him. He silently placed the bowl on the counter, but his foot squeaked on the floorboards, rendering his careful quietness useless. "Oh, Noriaki!" she said, startled. She turned around to look at him, and he noticed her eyes looked wet.

"Miss Holly, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, sweetie!" She wiped her eyes. "Have you and Jojo finished studying? I'm just about to start preparing dinner!"

He furrowed his brow, craning his neck to see what she had behind her back. It looked like an envelope. "He's taking a break, so I came in to wash the bowl." He gestured to the counter.

She nodded, sliding the envelope in a pocket on her apron. "Yes, of course! I'll take care of that for you!"

The small male narrowed his eyes. Miss Holly isn't telling me everything.

Is there something she doesn't want me to know?

Does it involve Jojo?

No, I'm jumping to conclusions.

He hadn't realized Holly had been calling his name until she snapped her fingers in front of his face. "Y-yes?"

"Can you help me with dinner? I'm making shrimp stir fry!"

Noriaki simply nodded, the past few minutes still replaying in his mind. "Should I tell Jojo?" he asked, voicing his thoughts.

She waved her hand. "We'll surprise him. Unless, of course, he shows up before dinner's ready." She laughed, but it sounded uneasy.

·~•✯•~·

Jotaro sat on his futon, waiting for the redhead to come back. He had more questions about the algebra, and he knew the lavender-eyed male was the only one who could help him.

What's taking him so long?

About ten minutes later, he got bored of waiting and decided to look for the smaller male himself. He found him in the kitchen, slicing up bell peppers.

Noriaki saw him and smiled almost immediately. I'll tell him later about what happened. "Jojo! Can you do me a favor and grab the soy sauce out of the fridge?"

"Good grief." Jotaro did as he was asked, letting the fresh aromas fill his nose. "You seem like you've got that under control," he commented, getting a soda out of the fridge as well.

"Because I do," Noriaki answered, looking pleased with himself.

"Hm. Where's Hol— Mom?"

"Folding laundry in her room. Can you believe she let me cook in her kitchen?"

He set the can down on the table. "She won't leave me alone in here, that's for sure." He turned to leave.

"Where are you going all of a sudden?"

"To take a shower."

An image rooted itself in Noriaki's brain and he nearly cut the tip of his index finger off. "Oh, right, my bad. Don't slip!"

He huffed a laugh. "Watch your fingers, okay?"

He nodded sheepishly, cursing himself as Jotaro walked back to his room.

As the ravenette stood in the shower, letting the warm water run over his back, he thought about the redhead. He looked so adorable in an apron. He'd make a good housewife, he realized before shaking his head vigorously. No, that's not right.

House . . . husband?

Does that even exist?

He rubbed his face with his hands, staring the shower head down. "Why do I like him so much?" he asked the shower head. It seemed angry, staying unresponsive. Jotaro smiled. It was probably a good thing that the inanimate object stayed that way.

Meanwhile, Noriaki was finishing up the dinner preparations. He had heard the shower stop running and went to tell Jotaro to help him set the table. He expected to see the Kujo fully clothed, or at least in boxers. Because they had always shared a room back during their Egypt trip, Jotaro had appeared before the freckled male half-naked a dozen times. Now, however, times are a little bit different.

The ravenette stood a few feet away, his lower half loosely covered in a towel. His wet, black curls dripped water into his brilliant turquoise eyes. Droplets of water still clung to his pectorals, while some of them ran smoothly down his chest. He silently locked eyes with the redhead in front of him. Noriaki thought he would yelp in surprise, but no sound was made. Instead, both of their faces went bright red.

Noriaki was the one to turn away, feeling his face heating up. His heart thudded in his chest and the image of a shirtless Jotaro burned in his mind. "I-I'm so sorry, Jojo, I didn't know you weren't decent. I should've knocked."

"It's okay. At least I wasn't completely nude."

The redhead laughed nervously at the stupid joke. "So, uh, anyway; I'm here to tell you I haven't burned the house down yet." He kept his eyes averted, increasingly aware of his blush. "And I was wondering if you would help me set the table and whatnot."

He nodded, pulling on some clothes. "Sure."

He stood there awkwardly for a moment. "O-okay, thanks."

Jotaro laughed. "You can look, you know."

Noriaki turned to look at the black-haired boy, but it was as if someone had given him x-ray vision that allowed him to see through clothing. Despite Jotaro's pajamas, the redhead still saw him shirtless. He looked away again. Why am I so embarrassed now?

Jotaro followed him throughout the halls into the kitchen, where Holly was getting out utensils and plates and other items. She smiled when she saw her son, skipping over to him and attempting to give his cheek a kiss. "Hello, Jojo!" she said brightly.

He huffed, bending down so she could kiss his cheek. "Hi, Mom."

She turned to the redhead. "Thank you for bringing him out for me!"

He waved his hand, helping her set the table with Jotaro. "It's the least I could do."

·~•✯•~·

A/N: i failed no Jojo January

Word Count: 1134