𝑥𝑣: Now It's My Turn 🍋

When Noriaki got to the Kujo household, he discovered that the window was locked, much to his dismay. He groaned, tapping on the glass. It was cold outside, and the snow lightly falling around him wasn't really helping, though it was very pretty. He tightened his coat around him, silently thanking Hierophant for keeping him out of the snow.

A few minutes later, the window suddenly opened and Noriaki tumbled inside. He shook his heavy coat from his arms, folding and placing it neatly in what he thought was the corner. "Jotaro!" he scolded the ravenette. "You said your window would be open!"

"Well, sorry. It got cold," he replied. "What took you so long?"

He felt around until he found the futon, sitting down and removing his shoes. "I almost got caught twice," he said sternly into the darkness. "You'd better make this worth it."

"I'll try." He took the other's hand, kissing it gently. "Thanks for coming over, by the way." He wrapped his arms around the redhead's waist, pulling him close and placing his head on his shoulder. He kept it there for a few moments before turning and kissing his jawline.

Noriaki brought out his Hierophant, who gave off a gentle green glow. With the soft light, he could more clearly see Jotaro's beautiful turquoise eyes, adding to the experience. The Kujo's arms tightened around him, his body warmth radiating off of him and heating the other.

"I've been thinking some," he said quietly, rubbing small circles along his back.

He moved his hands up, running his fingers through Jotaro's jet-black curls. "About what?"

"College, mainly. How I'm gonna survive without you."

"So it's really certain?"

He traced his lips along Noriaki's cheek, leaving a kiss here and there. "Yeah."

Silence fell over them like a blanket. Neither one of them moved, staying in the other's arms. Noriaki looked up at the ravenette, his lavender eyes worried. "Jotaro . . ."

"Hm."

"What's gonna happen to us?"

"Honestly, I don't know. I was really hoping we would go to college together, but that's out of the window now. I guess we'll just have to spend as much time with each other as possible." He winked, sending the redhead into a frenzy.

"That's not— You can't— Hey!"

Jotaro laughed, leaning in for a kiss. "You're adorable, Noriaki."

His face was as red as his hair. "Jojo!"

He was lifted into his lap, small kisses peppering his neck. "Hm?"

The vibrations from Jotaro's deep voice tickled him, more arousing than anything else. His breathing caught in his throat.

The black-haired male hummed against his neck, noticing how excited he was getting. I wonder if this is helping.

Deep breaths did nothing to calm his heart down. Suddenly something snapped and he turned to face the Kujo, connecting their lips together. He closed his eyes, letting the other male explore his mouth. Every fiber in his body vibrated as the Kujo's hands moved from his hips to his waist to his chest, gently caressing him.

Noriaki's soft flesh was almost too much to bear, and the quiet moans he was making weren't helping at all. Jotaro's hands shook, hardly able to contain his desire. He wanted so badly to push him back onto the futon, but held back for fear of hurting him. His heart thudded at the realization that there was no way they'd be able to study together again. Something like this would happen every time they were alone, yet neither one would object.

The feeling of kisses on his neck and cool air brushing against his bare chest sent the redhead into a hazed dream. Lavender eyes half-open, he pretended to collapse on top of Jotaro, keeping their lips locked and his hands on his muscular chest. Slowly he moved them up, holding his face in his hands.

Jotaro broke away for breath, noticing the bruises he left on Noriaki's lower neck. Shit. His jacket will cover them, right? His hands rubbed the ravenette's chest, gently massaging him and earning a low groan.

"Jotaro~"

He put his lips on his neck again, kissing with more force. Noriaki gripped his muscular arms, biting down on his lip. The only thing filling his thought was Jotaro, and everything about him. Suddenly, something in him awoke and he moved away from Jotaro, a confident gleam in his amethyst eyes. He lifted a finger, placing it over Jotaro's lips.

"Now it's my turn."

Damn.

Now, Noriaki was in control, kissing Jotaro and leaving marks all along his chest. His voice echoed through the room, his fingers gripping the mattress. He closed his eyes, trying to keep as quiet as possible so he wouldn't wake Holly. More and more hickeys appeared along his neck, stinging but in an incredibly amazing way. The ravenette mumbled a quiet "Good grief," waves of pleasure coursing through his whole body.

Eventually, both men managed to tangle themselves up in a mix of skin and steam. The room slowly dimmed, the only light being the moon filtering through the blinds. Hierophant had disappeared.

·~•✯•~·

A/N: I've rewritten this chapter like three time aND THEN I DELETED IT ON ACCIDENT!! WRYYYY—

Word Count: 927