𝑥𝑣𝑖: The Exam

"Jojo! Jojo, wake up!"

Noriaki's gentle voice woke Jotaro before anything else. He sprang out of bed with Star Platinum out, only to be met with a dark room. "Nori? Where are you?"

He laughed, bringing out Hierophant for light. "Calm down. I'm right next to you."

He rubbed his head, putting away his Stand. "What time is it?"

"I don't know, but I have to get home before my parents wake up. Wouldn't want them to catch and ground me." He winked, sending Jotaro's heart into a frenzy.

He shivered, realizing he wasn't wearing anything. "What happened last night?"

Noriaki turned to him, a small smirk on his face. "What do you think happened, Jojo?"

It was now that he saw the hickeys he left on Noriaki's neck. Putting two and two together, it hit him and his face went red. "Good grief. Before you go, can I at least get a kiss?"

He feigned annoyance, sighing dramatically. "Fine. But only one. If we repeat last night, you won't be able to walk."

"Just kiss me."

He smiled, pecking Jotaro's lips. "How was that?"

He shook his head, reaching for Noriaki's waist and pulling him onto his lap. "Not so fast. I deserve a little more credit than that. Don't you remember what you sounded like?"

Now it was the other's face that blushed, turning a shade similar to that of his hair. "Don't remind me. It's embarrassing."

"Oh, fine." He kissed at his neck, then his cheek, then his lips, biting gently. He felt so good against his skin, but Noriaki knew he had to leave soon or he wouldn't leave at all.

"Jojo, I have to go. Really."

He paused to speak, only for a brief moment. "So soon?"

He felt the tugging in his chest again, trying to resist. Jotaro moved his hands up and down his waist, trying to unbutton his jacket from the bottom up. "Don't take my clothes off; I just put them on!"

He finally moved away, placing his hands on Noriaki's thighs. "You're no fun. How come you can tease me but I can't tease you?"

"Because I can't control myself when I'm around you," he admitted, his face pink. "And you looking at me like that doesn't help."

He got up, opening the window for his redheaded boyfriend. "I'll see you later though, right? We can have fun then."

"Definitely. See you."

·~•✯•~·

Here it was. Exam day. And for Jotaro, the morning could not have gone slower. Despite everything that occurred last night, his mood was absolute shit. It barely lightened when he saw what Holly had made him for breakfast: eggs, sausage, and blueberry pancakes drizzled in syrup.

To contrast, Noriaki was up before his mom came to practically drag him out of bed. He was much more energetic than usual, leaving a pleasantly surprised smile on both of his parents' faces.