20

Lucius sat in his study. He knew he had a decision to make. And he knew it was a decision that was between his three children's lives. He knew that all of this was his fault. He knew it was an impossible decision to make.

He looked up as Narcissa walked into the study. She looked at him. "Don't look at me like that," he said.

Narcissa glared as she looked at him. "Oh really? Well how else would you like me to look at you Lucius? Huh? Please tell me that you are not sitting here deciding which of our children's life is worth giving away. Maya is our baby. She's the baby of our family. And the twins. Do you not remember how excited we were to have them. Draco is your son and he will carry on the name. And Mia. There is no words to describe her. She is my first child. And she is stubborn and has an attitude. But will do anything for anyone. We can't do this. You need to find a way," Narcissa said.

"Mia is you. Maya is you. I have a choice to make or he will kill them all."

"Be a father. And find another way. As if it comes down to it, I will do whatever I have to. To protect our children. All of them," Narcissa spat as she walked off.

****

Mia walked into the room of requirement. She looked to see Maya. She smiled as she sat down next to her sister and handed her some food. "You didn't tell anyone where I was did you?" Maya asked.

Mia looked to her and smiled. "No. Of course not. Look, I said I wouldn't and I didn't. But I'm worried about you. Everyone is looking for you. They're all worried and I can't keep you hidden forever," Mia said.

Maya nodded. "I know. And I know I've asked too much of you," Maya said.

Mia wrapped an arm around her. She smiled. "You never ask too much of me Maya. You're my little sister. And I love you. I'm here for you. It's all going to be okay. But we are Malfoy's. And we don't run. We are going to have to face this eventually. You know that we are," Mia said.

Maya nodded and sighed. "I know. And I I just need time," she told her as she wiped away a tear.

Mia pulled her into a hug and smiled. "It's going to be okay. I know that you're scared. But we look after each other. No matter what," Mia said as Maya looked to her and smiled.

****

Maya sighed as she sat in the room of requirement. She looked to the Marauder's Map. She sighed as she saw Harry on it. She felt her heart ache.

She knew all that had happened with them. And she knew how they had something. And it made her miss him. She knew all the drama that she was caught up in which mean they couldn't be together.

But Maya knew that she was slowly falling in love with Harry Potter. But little did she know how everything was going to change.