23

Maya walked down into the great hall. She looked to see Mia who smiled. "Where have you been?" Mia asked as Maya sat down.

Maya looked to her sister. She rolled her eyes. "You don't need to worry about me," Maya said.

Mia looked to her and sighed. "I know it's not easy. I know that you were with Potter. But I am not going to say anything to Draco. But I want you to be careful. I mean our family basically are death eaters. Our father is. I don't want you to get hurt. That's all I am saying," she said.

Maya looked to her and smiled.  "I know that you worry. But Harry and I are good. He loves me and I love him. I know it's not easy. But I do want to make it work with him. It scares me. And I know the risks of it all," she said.

Mia looked to her. She smiled and nodded."I know. Look as long as you are okay,it will be okay. I am your sister. And I am here for you. I love you," she said as Maya smiled.

Maya glanced across the great hall and looked to see Harry as he walked in with Ron and Hermione.

She looked to them and smiled as she and Harry held a look.

"It will be okay. You know I am here for you. And I know it will work out," Mia said as Maya smiled.

****

Maya sat by the black lake. She looked to see Harry as he sat next to her. He smiled. "Hey," he said.

Maya smiled. She looked to him.  "My sister knows about us. You don't need to worry. She won't say anything. We can do this cant we? We can make us work?" She asked.

Harry looked to her. She smiled.  "I know it's not easy. But we can do it. We can make it work," he said as she smiled.

She knew how hard it was and how she wanted to make it work.

"I hope that you're right," she said as he smiled. She laid back in the grass and sighed.

She knew that her family was a mess. And it wasn't easy. And how she wanted to make it work.

Maya smiled as he took a hold of her hand. She knew how the two of them were opposites. She it wasn't easy at all.

****

Maya Got back to the common room. She saw Draco and frowned. "What?" She asked.

Draco looked to her and smiled. "Nothing. Look I need to talk to you. But first we have to head back to the manor. Mother wants to see us," Draco said as Maya frowned.

She didn't like the feeling that she was getting.  "What's going on?"

"I don't know. I just don't have a good feeling about all of this," he said as she nodded

But did Maya really have a reason to worry? Knowing that she was caught in the middle of a war. And knowing that it wasn't going to be easy.