3

Maya woke to the sound of Laffy, her house elf. "Master wants to see Little Miss right now."

Maya sighed and got out of bed. She grabbed her dressing gown and made her way down to breakfast. Narcissa, Draco and Lucius were there. "Good morning."

"Morning Laffy said you wanted to talk to me," Maya stated. She sat down after she hugged her mother.

Lucius nodded and smiled. "It would appear that your sister has been somewhat of a nuisance so she's returning," he said.

Maya grinned. She couldn't wait to see her older sister. Mia was Draco's twin. She had been in Beaubaxton's. She lived with relatives in France.

***
Maya went to her bedroom to begin packing for Hogwarts. She knew if she had Mia there then she would be okay.

The door opened and Draco walked in. "Hello my dear little sister."

"Draco. Is everything alright?" Maya asked as she put her study books away.

Draco nodded. "It's odd that Mia is coming back. I'm used to it being me, you, mother and father."

"I've missed Mia a lot. She's my best friend."

***
Lunchtime came and so the four Malfoy's were standing in the floo room. The floo activated and out stepped Mia.

Mia smiled at her family. "Miss me?"

Maya hugged her sister first. Mia held her close. She and Draco were both protective of their little sister. Mia then hugged the rest of her family. She had missed them all but had missed Maya the most.

***
Maya sat with her family. Narcissa and Lucius were talking among themselves. Maya sighed. "Do you intend to include us in this conversation?" She asked.

Narcissa looked at Maya. "Don't be rude. Your father and I are talking."

Maya nodded. She hated being told off by Narcissa.

***
Maya sat in the library. She felt comfort in there. The door opened and Narcissa walked in. "Maya darling, your father and I have been talking. When you're out of your fifth year, that is when you will get the dark mark. Mia and Draco will get theirs soon."

Maya shook her head. "No. I'm not doing it. I'm not following some murderer around! I won't!" She yelled.

Narcissa sighed. "Maya, it's for the best. This way, I will know you're safe. Your father has already given me insurance you won't be taking part in anything."

"I don't care. I don't want to do this," Maya said as she wiped away the tears.

***
Maya went to find her sister. Mia was unpacking. "Dad told you?" Maya asked.

Mia nodded. "I don't know how I feel about it. It's too confusing," she admitted.

"I know. I don't want to be a death eater. I can't," she sobbed.

***
Draco walked into the bedroom where his sisters were. "I promise girls. I'll look after you."

Maya smiled. "I know you will Draco. Thank you."

She knew she would be safe around her family. But would she still have them when it came to returning to Hogwarts?