18

Narcissa walked into Maya's bedroom. She saw her lying under the duvet. She walked over to her and sighed. "Darling, do you want something eat?" She asked.

"No. Go away."

Narcissa felt her heart break. She knew Maya was hurting. Especially when she knew no one did anything to save her from what Voldemort did.

***
Mia walked around Hogwarts. She was upset over everything. Severus walked over to her. "Some of your professors have expressed concern. What has happened?" He asked.

"Voldemort. He raped Maya. He made us all watch. And now she's back at the manor and she's refusing to talk to anyone. She won't even leave her bedroom," Mia said.

Severus was shocked. He couldn't believe it. He knew Maya and knew how vulnerable she was deep down.

***
Narcissa looked up as Maya walked into the study. She smiled. "Hello darling. What can I do for you?" She asked.

"I-I want to go back to Hogwarts. I don't like it here anymore and I don't feel safe," Maya mumbled. She knew she was hurting Narcissa but she was still hurting herself.

Narcissa nodded and smiled. "If that's what you want darling. I will take you."

"Okay. Thank you."

***
Dumbledore had called the order members into his office. They were all sat around the desk. "I'm afraid Voldemort has attacked."

Sirius frowned. "There hasn't been any mention of it in the Daily Phropet. Where has he attacked?"

Dumbledore sighed and looked at Sirius. "Malfoy Manor. He has raped the young Maya Malfoy."

Everyone was shocked. Sirius was fuming but it was Molly Weasley who spoke. "Where is she now? Maya?" She asked.

"Narcissa is bringing her back. She requested to come back," Dumbledore

Molly nodded. "The poor dear. Merlin knows how she must be feeling."

"From what Narcissa has told me, she is feeling quite down."

***
The members of the order had left leaving only Minerva and Dumbledore in the office. The floo lit up and Maya stepped out.

Dumbledore smiled and took a step towards her. "Welcome back Maya. It's good to see you," he said.

"Thank you," Maya mumbled as she felt Narcissa place a hand on her shoulder.

Minerva could see how down Maya was looking. She knew that Maya was a Slytherin, but she felt protective over the young girl.

***
Mia looked up as Maya walked into the common room. "Draco. Look."

Draco looked up too. They saw their little sister. "Maya. Welcome back."

Maya ignored them both and went to her dormitory. Narcissa looked at the twins. "Maya is hurting still. She thinks that we just allowed it to happen."

Mia nodded and felt her heart break.

***
Mia walked into the dormitory and sighed. Maya was sitting on her bed. "Mother told me. We didn't just stand there. We couldn't do anything."

Maya turned to her. "Do you know how much I'm hurting? It was me who he violated. Me who now has to live with almost everyone knowing what he did. I hate it," she sobbed.

Mia held her close. She knew that Maya was going to carry this around for the rest of her life. But she had no idea that in that moment, Maya wanted to end it all.