22

Maya was stressed. She was stressed by all that was going on. She was stressed about the dark lord. And what was going on with him. Maya knew that the last thing that she was going to do was let her father's cowardliness mess with her.

She wasn't going to be the dark lords slave. She wasnt going to sit back and let him mess with her or her brother and sister.

Maya walked down into the common room and smiled as she saw Mia. Maya was worried about Mia's relationship with Severus Snape.

Mia smiled as she looked to her sister. "Are you still mad at me? I can't help it. He entered my mind. And he's training me with it. That's that's how he found out. I know you don't trust him. But Severus is a good man. And I promise he isn't on the dark lords side. Trust me." 

Maya looked to her. She sighed and smiled. "I do trust you. I'm just worried he was in love with Lily Potter. I don't want you to get hurt. Just be careful. We're Malfoy's. And because of that, whatever we do, we aren't safe. We aren't safe from the dark lord," she told her sister.

Mia looked to her. She nodded smiled "I know. But I also know I'm your older sister. And how it is my job to look after you. Trust me."

Maya looked to her. She sighed. "I do. You are one of the few I do trust," Maya said. She knew how messy it was at the moment.

****

Maya sat by the black lake. She looked to see Harry as he sat next to her. She smiled as she looked into his eyes. "If I didnt know any better, I would say that you were stalking me," she said.

Harry looked to her. He smiled. "Not at all. I wanted to see if you're okay. You know that I care about you," he said as she looked to him and smiled.

She placed a hand on her cheek. She smiled as she leant in and kissed him. Harry pulled her closer and kissed her back.

Maya pulled away from him. She grinned. "You're the only normal thing in my life. And that's ironic. Meaning as I'm a death eaters daughter. And you're the chosen one. I think I love you," she said.

Harry smiled. "I love you too," he said as Maya looked to him and frowned

Realising how it was a shock and the first time that they had said that.

****

Maya looked to Harry as he laid in bed next to her. The two of them had ended up having sex. She knew it took her mind off of things. He made her feel normal with all that was going on between them.

Maya rolled over into bed and into his arms. He wrapped an arm around her. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Maya smiled. "I'm good," she said as he smiled.

Maya had no idea just how everything was going to change. And just how nothing was going to be the same again.