15

Maya didn't know what to do. She sat on the bed in the Slytherin common room. She was terrified. She needed her mother or Mia. Both of them would know what to do.

Maya walked down to the common room. Mia was sitting with Draco. Maya went over to them. "M-Mia? Can I talk to you? In private?" She asked.

Mia looked up and saw how scared her little sister looked. Mia stood up and took Maya out into the hallway making sure they were alone.

Mia looked at her. "You look pale. What's happened?" She asked. She was worried about her sister.

Maya broke down crying. Mia held her close and comforted her. "Shh it's okay Maya. What's happened?" She asked.

"I-I'm pregnant."

Mia paled and looked at her little sister. "You're kidding? Who did it?"

"H-Harry."

***
Mia stormed to find Harry. She was fuming. No one touched her sister. Mia didn't care that Maya had consented. She didn't want anyone touching her little sister.

Mia found Harry standing outside the library. She walked over. "I need a word. Now," she spat.

Harry followed her to an empty classroom. Mia locked the door. "I don't care that she consented. She's sweet and innocent and my baby sister. No one touches her."

"I don't understand?"

Mia glared at him. "She's pregnant you tosser! You impregnated my fifteen year old baby sister!" Mia yelled. Unaware that Draco had overheard.

***
Maya sat in an empty classroom alone. She needed that time alone. She was terrified at what Mia would do. Mia was so protective over Maya.

The door opened and Draco walked in. He was already on edge so hearing his little sister was pregnant. "Leave me alone Draco," she mumbled.

Draco walked over to her and pinned her against the wall. His hand went around her neck. "You're a little slut Maya. You'll be known as the Slytherin slut!" He yelled.

Maya was scared. She couldn't breathe. "G-Get off me!"

***
Mia was trying to find Maya. She needed to let her baby sister know that everything was going to be okay. She needed to tell her that she would be by her side.

Mia heard Maya crying. She went into the classroom and saw that Draco had his hands around her neck. "Draco! Get off her!" She yelled.

Mia pulled him off of her. She stood protectively in front of Maya. "What the hell Draco? She is our baby sister and she needs better than this!" She yelled.

"She's fifteen years old and pregnant? Mother will kill her? Father will kill her!"

Mia sighed. "Mother will be okay about it. She'll help her out. Father will take some convincing. But look at this, Maya was a miracle. Mother was told Maya wouldn't survive long after birth and now look. She's here."

Draco wasn't impressed. He glared at Maya. He took out his wand to cast a silence spell.

All of a sudden his wand backfired. Hitting Maya....