12

Maya had been walking around in a daze. Lucius had messed with her head. She didn't want to marry Voldemort. She was refusing. She knew she needed to do something to stop it.

Narcissa walked into Maya's bedroom. She saw her daughter lying in bed. She felt so bad for her daughter. "Maya, are you okay my darling?" She asked.

Maya shook her head. "I want my sister."

***
Mia got the message that Maya wanted her. Snape allowed her to use his floo. Narcissa was there. "She's in her bedroom. Tread carefully," she said.

Mia walked into Maya's bedroom. It broke her heart seeing her little sister like that. "Mother said you wanted me?"

"I don't want to marry Voldemort," Maya said as she broke down crying. She hadn't cried at all. But seeing her sister, made her realise how scared she was.

Mia held her sister close. "It's going to be okay. I won't let him touch you. I promise."

***
A few days later, Maya had returned to Hogwarts. Draco and Mia had become more protective over her. They threatened anyone who looked at her funny.

Maya sat in the library. Harry came in. "You're back?"

"Yeah. I'm back. How are you?" Maya asked as she put her quill down.

Harry smiled. "I'm okay. I've missed you. Quite a bit," he told her. He was being honest. He had missed Maya.

Maya grinned even though she felt like crying again. But she didn't want to cry in front of him.

***
Mia and Draco were talking. Both of them were trying to figure out how to keep Maya safe and away from Voldemort. Mia sighed. "The only thing we can do is send her to the order. That's the only place she'll be safe," Mia said.

Draco frowned. "Yes but how do we do that? Will we even be allowed to see her again?"

"Of course we will. She's our sister. We're doing this to keep her safe. Mother told me something in confidence. She's planning on turning to the order to herself," Mia said.

***
Harry and Maya were walking around the courtyard. Maya sighed. "I need your help. I'm being forced to marry Voldemort. When I turn 15. I don't want to though."

Harry was shocked. He wasn't going to let Maya marry him. He was falling in love with her and he wanted her.

***
Maya walked into the common room. Snape was there with Dumbledore and her brother. "What's going on?" She asked.

"Your mother has informed us about what Voldemort wants for you. We don't want that to happen to you. We want you to go and stay with your mothers cousin, Sirius Black," Dumbledore said.

Maya frowned. "What? What about Mia and Draco?"

Dumbledore smiled. "You can still see them. They can visit you soon. And you can always come back whenever you want," he told her.

Maya nodded and went to get some clothes. Mia walked in and frowned. "Where are you going?" She asked.

"I'm being sent away. To keep me safe from Voldemort," Maya mumbled.

Mia got angry. She stormed down to the common room. "You're sending my baby sister away?"

Draco sighed. "This is for the best. She'll be safe."

Mia sighed. She knew she had to let her sister go. But would Maya be safe away from Hogwarts?