6

Carters back tattoo for all your viewing pleasure.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Carter sat up quickly holding Asher in his arms, "God fucking damn it."

Asher looked to Carter shaking slightly, he didn't know what would happen exactly, but he knew if they were caught Carter would either be killed for his crimes or sent to a mental hospital and studied to understand his psychology. Either way he would most likely be given to Valery to be watched over like a victim. He gulped as Carter set him down carefully and headed to the window to see multiple cop cars around, the clear path to their car was now gone.

"Asher."

"Yes sir?"

"I don't know how we are getting out of this one."

"I..I don't either..but this motel is old. Chances of the cameras working is low."

"Well at least we have that going for us." Carter replied softly watching the commotion outside their window. "Asher, get naked."

Asher scowled looking to Carter with confusion before he realized what Carter was getting at. "Really..."

"Do it."

"Fine, but you owe me."

"I know I know." Carter replied back as he scooped Asher up quickly once he was stripped. The two men entered the bathroom and Carter undressed turning on the shower. "Keep your back to the wall, just incase they do come in, I don't want them to see your back."

"Carter, this is not a usual way of evading the cops."

"This is my way of evading the cops, keep your head in my shoulder okay?"

"Alright." Asher managed out as Carter lifted him up placing him perfectly on his hard cock. Asher let out a moan his nails digging into Carters back. The sound of the water and Ashers moans drowned out the sound of police sirens, the sound of knocking was also unnoticeable. However that didn't stop the police from coming in, they heard the sound of running water and quickly headed to the bathroom.

"Police op-"

The sound of Asher moaning and the slapping of skin caused the officer to stop. He hesitated for a moment, he opened the door and peaked in to see red colored hair and a man with tattoos, he knew that according to the description of the serial killer duo one of them was to have blue hair, and from their knowledge of the cannibal and his apparent slave the man had no tattoos and would not allow the slave to ever have dyed hair. No good killer would also stay around the area if they were seasoned.

He closed the door quickly, his suspicion of the guests in this specific motel room gone.

Carter let out a sigh of relief as he released himself inside Asher. Asher was breathless. "How the fuck did that work?" Asher asked as Carter continued to work on his g-spot. "Fuck!" Asher managed out as he covered Carters stomach. Carter grinned pulling away from Asher leaving him breathless. Carter leaned down kissing his forehead and began to scrub Asher clean.

"I don't know how it did work, but it did." Carter said with laughter. Carters back was turned to Asher, he began to trace the outline of the large back tattoo. It was angel wings, but black, Carter called them his angel of death wings. Carter let out a low moan as the tattoo was traced. Asher smiled knowing he was making Carter happy.

"Carter. I dont...dont need you to stop killing for me to love you. The fact you even offered is beyond me. I..I know you are sorry for the things you did, and I know you wont just go back to your old ways. If you want to stop you can, but I actually have been enjoying killing together, as long as its monsters like our victims have been."

Carter turned quickly, without warning Asher was back against the shower tile. Carter was holding him close, his body shaking slightly as he held Asher close to him. "Ash, I...I love you. I will only kill when you say we should okay, you call the shots. If we kill its because you told me I could okay. I wont kill unless you give me the okay, okay?"

"I can handle that." Asher said, Carter smiled happily as their lips crashed into one another. "We wouldn't really be The Hero, killers, if we weren't killing would we?"

"No, no we wouldn't. I know you don't like the killings like I do, and I understand breaks are needed, so I won't push any kills. It is completely up to you okay."

"Thank you. What about once a month?"

"I can handle that as long as I have you to help ease the transition."

Asher smiled, real compromise was happening. "I promise to help as long as you promise to not give up."

"I promise Asher. I promise." Carter managed out. "I have a...I want to give you something. A sign of giving up a little power if you will."

"What is it?"

"Come with me." Carter said drying them off half hazardly, Asher had a confused look on his face as Carter brought him to the bed. "I..I know you are worried I still view you as my slave rather than my submissive, but I don't, I want to prove that to you buy giving you dominance if you want it. I want to let you fuck me, rather then me fuck you."

"Are you serious?" Asher asked, while it seemed strange, and it was, this was a huge step. Never once in their relationship was Asher ever allowed to engage in any dominance. He was always the bottom, always the one filled, and used.

"I am very serious." Carter replied as he laid on the bed looking Asher over. "What do you want me to do for you?"

Asher got a jolt of excitement, he didn't know why a sudden power change was exciting to him but he was finally allowed to have the one thing he hadn't had since he had been taken.

Control.

"Turn around, ass up." Asher managed out as Carter watched him shakily stalk forward. Carter smirked and did as he was told, Asher was in aw, this wasn't normal. Carter never did what he was told. Not even when his parents told him to do something it tended not to happen. Carter was really trying for Asher.

Asher got up on the bed steadying himself behind Carter. "Are you sure you want this?" Asher asked.

"Yes baby boy, go ahead." Carter replied back bracing himself for a sensation he couldn't understand. He knew what it felt like to enter someone, to fuck someone, but not what it felt like to be fucked. Asher hesitated before he spit on his fingers and slowly began to ease one into Carter. Carter moaned and Asher smiled entering another one, he was trying to make it so it didn't hurt, he wanted to be kind despite their past. "Fuck..baby..please."

Asher giggled and soon entered his own cock inside the larger man. Carters back arched more causing them both to hit a rhythm they hadn't expected. It wasn't long before the two men were moaning and hitting their climaxes. Asher pulled out not long after he released himself. Carter was breathing heavily, but he was beyond excited about this change he was creating for Asher. Asher grinned as Carter turned around and grabbed for him quickly. Asher was soon on top of him their lips crashing as Carter took back the control. Asher was in bliss, he finally got to do something he wanted. He got to do it without asking.

"Was that okay?" Asher asked with a moan as Carter thrusted into him.

"Yes, fuck baby boy you did so damn good." Carter said kissing his face carefully. Asher was moaning and crying in euphoria as Carter finished. The two sat in the bed together breathing heavily. Carter smiled pulling Asher into chest and the two slept. Carter was enjoying the change, and seeing Asher step out of his shell was something that filled him with bliss.

He had broken Asher more than he thought he had, but now he was going to fix what he had broken.