mafia's property ep-9

An's pov

Kai:  well why do jungkook have such hot and beautiful girl

Kai was taking steps near yn. And yn moving backwards...

Yn:  don't come near me stop right there.

As he was taking steps near yn  she attempted to run  she ran towards door as she was about to open the door was shut. She can feel his breath near her neck. She turned around and saw his face soo close. He was smirking looking at her. He is eyeing her from head to toe while biting his lips.  Yn tears started to fall. He (kai)  whipped her tears with his thumb 

Kai:  Don't cry babygirl.  I'm not gonna hurt you. Till you obey me. I wonder from do Jungkook got you. ( his hands slides on her waist.) 

Yn:  don't touch me plz.... Leave me. ( cries) . What do you want I didn't do anything to you.

Kai:  well u didn't do anything but ur boyfriend did. We want to use you to get his mafia position nd kill him. But when I saw you I changed my mind after killing him. U will be mine.

Yn felt anger building inside her she kicked him in between his legs. He felt down she took the chance and run out of the room while he kept on shouting.

Kai:  YAHH... U LITTLE BITCH COME BACK HERE.

Yn's pov

as I got out of the room I was running  I saw many dead bodies. I was soo terrified I  stood in a corner and shaking terribly. I felt my knees weak and collapsed on the floor. My eyes felt on a familiar figure yaaa... Tht's jungkook while fighting with a man. He looks no low than a devil. I hugged my knees and kept my head on them closed my ears as I was soo feared to this gunshot sounds and people.

Jk's pov

As I was fighting with sheun I shot him on his leg nd left shoulder he lost the grip on his gun. As I was gng to shoot him but he dodged and hide himself behind sofa. And some bodyguards also came in my way as I was blasting their headsoff. I noticed yn sitting in a corner  my eyes widened. $hit I told her to be in that room why the hell did she comeout.  As I was in my thoughts.

Tae:  yahhh jk watch out.

I didn't notice a guard was attempting to stab me but tae hyung shot him in the head.

Tae:  jk where is yn she's safe right.

Jk:  no hyung look there (points towards the direction where yn is sitting) 

Tae:  shit didn't she find any other place to sit. Well you go and protect yn. She seems not well. We will take care of them.

Jk:  thanks hyung.

Jk was running towards yn. He killed all of them  who came in the way.

An's pov

As jk was fighting nd killing all the men in his way....

Sehun saw yn and jk running towards her so he ordered his guards to distract Jungkook. And he was going near yn. He reached near her.

Yn' pov

As I was sobbing. I saw a well built handsome man in front of me. He was fighting with jungkook earlier. He bent down to my level.

Sehun:  (smirks)  so your  that jungkook's gf.

Yn:........ (Stares with her glossy eyes)

Sehun:  well I didn't think you will be this hot and sexy ( grabs her arms) 

Yn:  ahh... Leave me

Sehun drags her with him

Sehun:  don't shout you bitch..