Mafia's property -37

He started to drag her ignoring  her pleads and cries& sobs..
.
.
.
.
.
. But the door banged open with a loud thud..... Revealing.........💜ᗷᗩᑎǤ丅ᗩᑎBOYS ...... the most feared and dangerous mafia group.........

An's...

Soon the atmosphere went quite lucas was quite shocked.... Only sound of yn's loud sobs are echoing in the Hall.

Jungkook's eyes met with her tearful one's. His eyes softened seeing her. But soon his orbs turned dark and anger rushed through his body seeing the slap marks on her soft cheeks and her tears. He wished to cut the person who is the cause of her tears into pieces and feed his meet to his dogs..

Yn: jungkook *wispers*.

But Lucas shocked face turned into smirk  .

Luvas : I didn't expect you this soon Jeon.

Jungkook : Leave her you ba**ard . Orelse....

Lucas : Orelse what. Remember your in my place. One wrong move you and  your gang will be finished.

Jin : We are not called bangtan 💜ᗷᗝƳᔕ⟭⟬💜 the most feared mafia for joke you brainless di**head and today for sure the gang will be finished but not ours it's you and your gang .

Jungkook : You invited your death by touching my wife. I will make sure you will rot in hell .

Lucas : what you guys are waiting for ...Christmas... Go and finish them.

He said to his guards who watching them fighting with their words .

Soon the seven boys started fighting with those guards...... Ofc our boys are not called bangtan💜ᗷᗝƳᔕ⟭⟬💜 for a joke. Each members fighting skills are other level.

Lucas was shocked by seeing their fighting skills. So he held yn and put her on his shoulders and headed upstairs.......

Yn was giving her little punches and screaming but her words and punches have no effect on him.

Yn : leave me put me down you asshole...
... Ahhhhh... Save me.... Jungkook........

Soon he took her to a bedroom..

He placed her down and pinned her to the wall..

Yn's pov

Yn : Lucas what are you doing leave me...   .. Let me go theyy are here for me if you harm me it will take no time for them to peel your skin off.... So u better let me go

I (yn) was about to walk away but he gripped my wrist tightly. I'm sure it leaves his finger print.. He pinned me back to the wall..

Lucas : no matter what you say. I'm obsessed with you. I'm not letting you to go I will have you now that's it.

My eyes widened when he say that before I protest he smashes his lips on me. I was making muffled sounds but he didn't care... And just kept kissing me..  He was about to rip my dress  but I holded my top tightly but too because of his force it torn on my shoulder..... He was still kissing me and I'm being out of breath I was hitting his chest but he didn't....... He bitted my lips harsly. But I didn't open my mouth. Omg..... He broke the kiss. I took heavy breathes and screamed my lungs out coz he is tearing my top . Now half of my top was torn down .  

Soon the door burst opened showing angry jungkook
.....

Jungkook : You bastard How dare you...

Jk's pov.

I was busy fighting with these guards till I heard yn' s scream,... I turn and saw Lucas is carrying yn to somewhere. Then jin hyung came  .