mafia's property ep -19

Jk : I know I'm cause of this . Please give me a chance love I won't dissapoint you. Please don't push me away..

Yn:.......

Jk : it's ok take you're time
But please give me a chance. I will prove my love to you .I will change .

Yn: (wipes her tears) I'm hungry. I am going down.

Jk: (sighs) ok I will  take shower and come down.

Yn's pov :

I can see the regret in his eyes. I also wanted to forgive him. But my mind is not accepting it . How can I forgive him this easily after wht he have done to me? .. If yoongi oppa, tae, somi unnie didn't come what would have happened. He nearly raped me. No no.. I will not  forgive him that easily. He is a monster he can never change.

I went down to kitchen. I saw tae, jimin, yoongi oppa and aria.

Yoongi : Good morning yn -ah

Yn: Good morning OPPA.

Jimin: Hey morning sweet heart.

Yn: Good morning MoCHi. (Smile)

Tae: am I invisible nobody wished me (pouts)

Yn: (giggles) A very Good morning my ALIEN.

All bursted out laughing.

Tae:yaahhh! I'm not alien 👽.

Aria: haha Tae uwle (uncle) alien👽  hhaaaha.

Tae: aishh!  .

Yn : you are not alien coz ur taelien. 🤣🤣🤣

Everyone laughed.

Tae: you little rat.

Tae started to chase behind yn. They both are running around the kitchen like TOM &JERRY.  Everybody is laughing .

Yoongi felt happy that she is not depressed or sad about last ni8 incident. He really cares her as his sister so he is very protective over her.

Everyone in the kitchen are not aware of the person standing their with  jealousy maybe?.

But he is happy to. Ya and that person is none other than JK.

He(JK) is happy that yn is laughing and running around in the kitchen like a 5yrs old kiddo and Tae chasing her. They looked like Tom and Jerry together. He didn't see yn laughing like that it is his first time seeing her happy like that.

Aria: Kookie uncle.

Yn stopped running when she heard aria. Everybody shot their heads towards him.

Jimin: Hey jungkook why are you standing their man come here.

Aria went to running to jk.
Jk took her in his arms and spinned her around aria giggled.

Aria : uncle stob it. (Giggles) .

Jk : (laughs) so what's my lil bunny doing huh? .

Aria : kookie, yn aunty and Tae uncle TOm and Jerry. . (Hahal)

Jk : where is your mommy.

Aria: in her room maybe.

Jk : ok call mommy let's have breakfast together.

Everyone went to dinning room and sat there for their breakfast Tae sat beside yn and jk was about to sit beside her but yoongi was fast enough . He went and sat beside yn. Jk saw how yoongi glared at him. He know the reason for his anger he didn't say anything he quietly went beside jimin and sat there  ..

Somi and aria also joined them

Somi :  Jungkook-ah.

Jungkook : hmm..

Somi : I'm going for shopping. Can I take yn with me.

Jungkook : No.

Somi: huh? Yahhh! I will not eat your wife. She will be bored anyways.

Yoongi :  U want to take yn then ask her why are you asking him Somi.

Somi : Will you come yn -ahh.

Yn : (nods) .

Somi : see she is also willing to come with me what's your problem.

Jk : ok if she wants to go. But takecare of her and don't forget to take our guards.

Somi : (giggles) hmmm... My brother loves his wife so much.

She teased him. Yn was flustered.

After a while.

Somi and yn got ready to go to shopping.

Somi outfit : .

Yn's outfit:

Yn's outfit:.

.

Yn got ready and came down. They both went out and saw. Jk talking to guards.

. Jk: you all will go with them . And you should update me where they are going ok.

Guards : okay sir (shouts in unison)
.

TBC.....