Mafia's property ep -24

Yn 's pov.

Jk : I shouldn't leave you alone here.

Yn : it's not your fault jungkook.

Suddenly the music started. Everyone started to dance with their pair.

Jk : Would you like to dance with me my beautiful wifey 🥰

(An: Awwww.... Beautiful wifey...... ( I'm blushing 🙈🙈) Aishhh)

I blushed when he said the last words.

Yn : I - I don't know to dance.

Jk : (chuckles) it's ok come I will teach you.

Before I could say anything he dragged me and wrapped his one hand on my waist and other one he interwined our hands my hands automatically went to his shoulder. He pulled me closer .

Jk : just follow my my leg moments hmm..

I nodded.

We are dancing to the rhythm.. Really it feels good to be with him Suddenly he pulled me more closer that our bodies are touching each other. . My heartbeat increased . I can feel his hot breath hitting my face.

Jk 'S pov

I don't want this moment to end it feels magical. It's been so many days since I have been this close to her . I pulled her more closer to me that our bodies are pressing against each other. We are so close each other .Her lavender scent hitting my nose everything about her is mesmerizing .I want to feel her more.

Jk : Step on my feet love.

Yn : huh? .

Jk : I said put your feet on my feet.

Yn : n-no I'm so heavy you can't bare my wait your feet will damage

Jk chuckled at her words .

( An : 🤣🤣feet will damage lmao 🤣🤣)

Jk : your just 70 kgs

Yn : huh? Yahhh! You.. 😡😡I'm just 45kgs .

Jk : ( laughs) come on your not that heavy step on my feet.

Yn : but --aahh.

I (jk) pulled her more closer that she stepped on my feet..
Now my heartbeat is not normal having her this close. Her cheeks have a red tint indicating that she's blushing 😳. Hheh... I wanted to make her blush more.

Jk : Today your really looking like a princess. (Whispers in her ears) So Beautiful ✨ .

She blushed more.

When I said that she (yn) blushed and trying to stop my smile. But......

Jk : your smiling. Let me see your beautiful smile.

That's it she burried her face on my chest and smiling . I felt dragons in my stomach I really wanted to stop time .

She looked at me with those sparking doe eyes . We both are still dancing having an eye contact. She is still on my feet. My eyes diverted to her parted rosy lips. I leaned closer to her face.

Jk : Can I kiss you love .

.

Yn 's pov

I was lost in his beautiful dark orbs. It's like my body was under his control.

Jk : Can I kiss you love.

When he asked me that I nodded slowly he leaned closer and connected our lips. His lips started moving gently on mine .I don't why I did one thing which my heart wanted to do. I closed my eyes and...