Mafia's property ep -34

Yn's pov :

I went back to bedroom. I sat on the bed completely drowned in the ocean of my thoughts. I hope jk comes fast before he take me to other country coz it will be difficult for him to find me in other countries . I didn't know when I drifted to sleep .

Next morning.

I woke up  and did my morning routine.

I heard a knock on the door

I heard a knock on the door . I opened and saw lucas with a breakfast tray.

Lucas :  Morning doll. I brought breakfast for you. I will feed you with my hands

Yn : no need I can eat with my hands.

He didn't listen to me and entered my room and placed the food on the night stand. He came towards me and dragged me to the bed and made me sit on his lap.

Yn : leave me. Can't you understand.

I was wiggling to get out of his grip this is hella uncomfortable.

Lucas : stop struggling doll.

He tightened his grip on my waist and his hands started stroking my bare thigs. I was feeling disgusted..

Lucas : you looking so beautiful and sexy in this outfit doll

Yn : yahh! Stop it remove your filthy hands off me. Bastard.

Lucas : *sigh*Can you just stop your tantrums.

Yn : No now remove your hands. I'm hella uncomfortable you shameless bastard.

Lucas : I'm not jungkook to bear all your tantrums , now shut up and eat.

He said bringing a spoonful of milk and cornflakes.

I turned my head towards sideways to avoid it. But he brought it towards my mouth again. I again turn my head towards other side.

Yn : I said I don't want to eat. *yelled * .

I jerked away his hands due to the force spoon has fallen down. I think I hit his red button he looked so angry and scary. He grabbed  a fistful of my hairs I whimpered in pain.