Mafia's property ep -27.

Yn :  I love you Jungkook ❤.

Jk : w-what?..

Yn : huh? ... Yahhh you didn't hear it.

Jk : no I just want to make sure that i heard it right.

Yn : I ❤ you Jungkookie.

Saying that Yn placed a peck on Jungkook's lips.

Jk : wahhh! I'm so happy. Today is the best day in my life.

He lifted up yn  and spin around

Jk : I'm so HAPPY TODAY!. I LOVE YOU TO MY JAGI.. 😘(shouts) .

Yn : *giggles* aa- stope my head is spinning.

.. Suddenly all the members came to balcony with guns in their hands.

Jin: What happened.

Jk : huh?..

Jimin : We heard  Jungkook  shouting so we thought someone attacked him.

Yn : *laughs *

Jk : ooh it-s nothing *embrassed*😅

Tae: why the hell you shouted then.

Jk : Actually yn confessed me that she loves me. That's why I shouted with happiness.

Jimin : w-what really now you both love each other..

Somi : that's grt. I'm so happy for you.

Jin : Well congrats for you both.

Tae: ok now let's leave them alone *winks *

Suga: Come let's go everyone.

.

Jk's pov

They all went back.

I sat on the couch with yn on my lap . I connected my forehead with hers and closed my eyes. No one uttered a word. Both of our eyes closed. After sometime I broke the silence.

Jk : Thnkq you for loving me yn-ahh.. I'm sorry for what I did to you.

Yn :*places her hand on jk's cheek* past is past let's forget it Jungkook-ah. This is our new beginning. Let's start new journey of our love  story. Let's love each other with no boundaries. 

Jk : *nods * I will love you till the last breadth of my life. I love you my love.

Yn: I LOVE YOU TO JUNGKOOK.

I (jk) smashed my lips on hers kissing her softly yet passionately. She also wrapped her hands around my neck and kissed me back. This kiss only showed how much we love each other.

....

.

.

.

.

.

.hi guys.

I'm so sorry for the late update. Actually I'm very busy these days my mom is not feeling well so pray for her . I hope you understand ❤. Happy friendship day.💜💜lob you so much ❤❤❤