mafia's property ep-12

Yn's pov

Here I was sitting on the bed. I was very bored so I thought to go and tour the mansion........

Time skips.

I (yn)  I'm sitting in the garden.

I was really amused by its interior

I was really amused by its interior. He must  be a billionaire. I wonder how many mansions he still have. I was sitting in the garden it's really very peaceful here . The cool breeze brushing my skin. I'm feeling soo relaxed here. For a moment I forgot all my problems. I was closing my eyes and thinking about how my life changed and I really miss my friends they must me really worried about me, my brother does he know I'm kidnapped will I be able to meet him. After thinking all of this thoughts a couple of tears escaped my eyes. I wipped them and went back inside. I went straight to the kitchen to see Dahyun unnie coz only she can understand my pain..

I saw Dahyun Unnie cleaning the kitchen. She saw and asked

Dahyun:  Do you need something yn -ah

Yn- Unnie I want to have a talk with you.  But your busy. Can I help you.

Dahyun:  No it's ok I almost finished.

Yn:  ok , then I'm going back to my room.

Dahyun:  I will come when I finished my work (smiles) 

Yn:  ok (smiles) .

I came back to my room.  As I was bored I thought to see closet like which type of dresses 😅... As I was checking  closet I found a cupboard. I was curious what would be there. I went and opened the cupboard. I saw there are some clothes of jungkook.  I was about to close the cupboard but unfortunately a file fell down and the papers scattered. I was picking up all the papers and arranging them in an order. I saw some photos I picked them....

I was shocked to see  my brother  photo. There are many photos of my brother, jungkook and his  hyungs. There was also a girl with them. I was so shocked many thoughts we're flooded in my mind.   As I was about to  flip another photo of the file.
The file and photos are snatched away. I looked up and saw a furious Jungkook? 

Jk:  who told you to touch my personal things. Huh? 

Yn:  I don't know that this are your personals............. Do you know my brother?  What is your relationship with my brother?  How do you know him? 

Jk:  THAT'S none of your business.

Yn:  that's my business to know about my brother. Tell me what's your relationship with my brother? .....

Jk puts the file in the cupboard and drags her out.
And pins her to the wall.

Yn:  what are you to my brother why is he with you  in that photos.?  Do you know my bro-----..

Jk:  SHUP UP. You don't have to know.

Yn:  Noooo!  TELL ME (yells) 

Jk: Don't you dare to raise your voice on me!  (Said in between his teeth . And tightened his grip on your shoulder)