Mafia's property ep -36

Mark : We should not let Lucas know about it or he may take yn now it self.

Jisoo: ye-.

Suddenly the door bursted open as Lucas entered . He is very angry now that his veins popped out and also his eyes were very red. If he listened to our conversation it's not so good to us. Mark had his eyes wide open same goes to us.

He came in front of Mark grabbing his collar

Lucas : You bloody fu**er how dare you betray me.

Saying that he punched mark making his nose bleed . Jisoo unnie and I went to stop him coz mark may loose his consciousness anytime. But he grabbed both of our hairs tightly. We whimpered due to pain.

Lucas : you bitch I know something is fishy . So kept one of my guard to spy on you three. Hahaha my poor kittens I caught y'all red handed .

Yn : l-leave us it hurts.

Lucas : You deserve it bitch . You don't deserve my soft side. GUARDS take this betrayer and this bitch . Also get my Limo ready we gonna leave right now.

He said while Reffering to Mark and Jisoo Unnie. Soon the Guards came and dragged Mark and jisoo unnie ignoring her pleadings.

Jisoo : Leave me! Lucas leave her let her go.

Soon her cries and pleadings got disappeared indicating that the took her far away from me.

Lucas : You will get your punishment for sure first let me get out from here.

I was so angry.

Yn : why are you escaping like a coward you a**hole . You co--

Soon my words got cutted when I felt a sting on my left cheek. He slapped me due to the force I fell on the ground.

Lucas : What did you say you slut huh? Whom do you think your calling coward.

Yn : IT'S YOU BASTARD YOU ARE A COWARD. RUNNING AWAY TO ESCAPE FROM MY HUSBAND.. COZ YOU ARE AFRAID THAT HE WILL KILL YOU AND MAKE SURE YOU SUFFER IN HELL FOR KIDNAPPING ME. THAT'S THE REASON YOUR ESCAPING . YO--

An's pov

Her words cutted when she felt another slap on her right cheek. The pain is to much for her to handle and the slap was pretty hard that will surely leave a hand mark on it. She could even taste the blood on the corner of her lips. Tears are making their way down to her delicate pink cheeks.

He grabbed her jaw tightly making her look at him. She closed her eyes enduring the pain . But he tightened the grip on her jaw she whimpered due to pain and opened her eyes which are only showing tears which held pain and anger.

Lucas : Don't trigger me I'm already triggered. If you make me more angry I will not hesitate to do something to you which will make you regret and make me satisfied and pleasurable.

He said smiling towards her sinisterly. Soon a guard came in informing him that they got limo ready.

He caught her arm and made her stand up and started dragging her. Ignoring her cries and pleads.

Yn : Lucas please don't do this I don't want to go with you. I don't love you dont do this

She pleaded him to leave her. But he stopped in the middle and turn towards her and placed his finger on his lips making an Shhhhhh! Sound. He sounded like a psycho to her.

Lucas : one more word from your pretty mouth see. What I'm gonna do.

He again started dragging her.
She started to sob loudly .

But when he entered in the Hall the doors banged open showing Bangtan 💜ᗷᗝƳᔕ⟭⟬💜.the most feared mafia grup.