mafia's property ep -13

Jk pov

Now I'm came back to room and saw my baby sleeping peacefully. I went near her and started caressing her cheek. I know I'm being harsh on her and she don't deserve to see my devil side.

Jk: Why his sister have to be you. Why the person I love have to be his sister.

He knows that she's not going to listen his words as she is in deep sleep.

Jk: you know love. I trusted him the most. I trusted your brother most. But he end up betraying me. I tryed not to believe but all the proves are against him. He not only betrayed me but also betrayed her. She also trusted him and loved him the most.
She was soo broken at that time.I wasn't able to console my noona.

He closed his eyes remembering all the past memories of jin and his. He opened his eyes a couple of tears left his eyes. He whipped them and

Jk: Hurting you is equal to hurting your brother. I will make him feel the same pain I 've gone through.

He was thinking about you. His heart was saying not to hurt you. But he convinced himself saying you are his sister and hurting you will be like hurting jin...

Then Dahyun entered the room with a tray containing vegetable soup and meds for you..

He (jk) motioned her to keep on the table beside the bed. She kept there and went out

He and made her(y/n) sit on his lap while she is in deep sleep he whispered.

Jk: wake up love you need to eat and take your meds ( caressing her hair) ..

He chuckled when she whinned and snuggled in his chest.

Jk: come on wake up love. Or I will kiss you.

But to yn didn't wake up.
Jk: ok then I have to wake you up in my ways.

He removed her hairs which were falling on her shoulders and started to give butterfly kisses on her neck. 💋💋😂😂then y/n shot open her eyes.

Y/n 's pov

I opened my eyes as I felt someone kissing me on my neck. I opened my eyes and saw his (jk) face so close to me. Suddenly he pecked my lips then I noticed that I'm sitting on his lap.

Yn: yahhh! What am I sitting on your lap.

I was about getup he gripped my waist. I started to move (wiggle) on his lap.

Jk's pov.

As she was wiggling her butt touched my member she is unaware of it she started to wiggle more. I was trying hard to control.

Jk: aahhmm..... (Moan) 😂😆don't move love you will create a mess. You will wake up my friend

Yn: (confused) h-huh

Then I pointed down. I think she got it and stopped wiggling.

Jk: ok now be a good girl and drink this vegetable soup. ( brings spoonful of soup to y/n 's mouth)

She turns her head other direction.

Yn: no I won't eat that grass. I don't like it. (Makes disgusting face) .

Jk: you have to drink this if you want to be healthy.

Yn: no! 😑

Jk: u r such a baby.

Yn: I'm n--

Her words got cut when jk feed the soup in her mouth.

Yn: (gulps down her soup) yaakkk! Tastes bad.