Mafia's property ep -28

Morning.

An's pov.

A  man with well built figure  sitting on the chair with pic of yn in his hand  and that man is lucas.

Lucas : I can't wait anymore..... Mark

He shouted one of his most trusted man.

Mark : yes boss .

Lucas : now prepare our guards we are going to get her .

Mark : But we don't have a proper plan we can't just go and atrack them Jeon's are more stronger than us.

Lucas : Dont worry  I have a plan. Tell  our guards to assemble in our meeting Hall. *smirks*.lets see how will that Jeon Jungkook will protect his love *evil laugh * ......

In Jeon's mansion..

Well the weather is good not to hot nor not cold. The climate is pretty good with clear sky and birds chirping . Their a couple sleeping while cuddling each other . The girl in the man's arms startes to open her eyes .

Yn's pov

I opened my eyes and saw jungkook's face he looks cute while sleeping *chuckled* not wanting to disturb him . I carefully removed his hand which is on my waist . He groaned slightly and said.

Jk : let's stay like this for some more time .

I didn't say anything let him cuddle me while I caressed his silky soft hair

After 15min . ।

Yn :.. Jungkook get up its been it's been 15min now  and you also have to go to your office .

Jk : hmm. Then I will take a day off today.

Yn : no way don't  skip your work .

Jk : *opens his eyes * but I want to spend time with you. *puppy eyes *.

Yn : hmm. O-ok only today.

Jk : yay! *smiles widely* ok now you gos and get ready we will be going out . I will also take you on a date 😁

Yn : ok.

Yn went to bath.

Her outfit.

I (yn) left my hair free

I came out of bathroom then went near dressing  table to dry my hair. 

After sometime I heard door opening and closing. I saw from the mirror  jungkook came out  from the bathroom with a bathrobe and his chest exposed  looking hot 🥵.

Damn 🙈

I was staring at him from the mirror

I was staring at him from the mirror. Aishhh!

Jk : like what you see.

Yn : w-what.

He throwed the towel  on the couch. Came near me and backhugged me my heart was  Banging against my chest. He placed his face on my crock and inhaled my scent. I felt shivers through my  spine  . Suddenly he turned me around and pouted cutely.

Jk : you didn't give me my morning kisseu.

Yn : aww my cute bunny boy want a kissu *squishes his cheeks *

Jk nods.

I pecked his lips to tease him.

Jk : what was that.

Yn : a kiss didn't you ask for that.

Jk : huh? That not a kiss  let me show you what a kiss is *smirks*.

Without wasting a second he smashed his lips on  my  kissing me passionately. I also kissed him back by wrapping my hands on his neck and playing  with his hair.  He licked my lower lip asking for entrance I wanted to tease him so I didn't open my mouth.

Jk : such a tease *said in between the kiss *

He bit my lower lip making me moan. He took the opportunity to enter his tounge and started exploring my mouth.

His kissed trailed down my jawline and reached my collarbone.  He took my skin in between his teeth and started sucking and biting. I pressed my lips to supress the unholy sounds which are threatening to come out.  A moan escaped from my mouth I felt him smirk on my neck. He continued doing his work.

Suddenly  the door opened reveling. Jin oppa and Jimin. Jin oppa is carrying aria in hands. Jungkook is unaware of it  so I pushed jungkook of me. He looked at me I pointed my finger towards the door

Jin: wtf 👁️👄👁️ . *he covered aria eyes.* Don't you guys know  that you should lock the door while doing these stuff.  There is a lil innocent life here. You unholy brats.

Jk : don't you guys know to knock the door while entering into a couple room

Jk : don't you guys know to knock the door while entering into a couple room. *annoyed *.

Jimin : I regret coming here. I should have stayed down  there. My morning got ruined .

Jk : tell me why the hell  did you guys come here

Aria: mumma is calling you both to have breakfast.

Yn : ok come let's go.

Yn and those three went down leaving  a angry  doublebunny 

Jk :They always disturb my moment *sigh *.