Mafia's property ep- 38

Suddenly....... *shot*

Lucas : arggg..,.

*he was shot in his left hand which caused him to lose the grip of the gun *

Jungkook took  the gun which is in Lucas hands and pushed him aside.

Jungkook : thnkq Jin hyung.

Jin : No mention bro! .....im taking my sister you deal with him.

Jin took unconscious yn with him and headed downstairs....

Jk's pov.

After jin hyung went down with my yn.

Now I will show this bastard what's the real hell is how dare he took away my wife from me.

Jk : You  bastard.

I started kicking him.

Jk : how *kick *dare *you take my wife away from me *kick . I will show you the real hell idiot *kick *.

Lucas kept screaming in pain .

Jk : *shot*.this is for taking my wife away from me. *shot *this is for trying to force yourself on her.

Jk shot Lucas on left leg and right hand.

Lucas : aa-ah plz le-ave m-e . P-lea-se.

Jk : no bastard don't expect that from me.  I'm not called heartless just for a joke *smirks * their is more fun coming a head for you. I will make you pay for each and every tear she Sheaded.

Jimin hyung came from downstairs.

Jimin : Everything is over now. You want us to kill him.

Jk : no hyung he shouldn't die this soon after what he did to us, my wife and Hoseok hyung. Bring him in our basement of 2nd mansion. I want to have more fun with him *smirks * .

Jimin: ok JK. Now you go  home and rest. We will handle the rest.

Jk : ok hyung.

I left out from the mansion crossing the dead bodies that are lying down on the ground.

I drove back home with namjoon hyung.

While Suga, Tae, and Jimin hyung are handling the rest.

I reached my house and went upstairs to my room and saw Jin hyung and Somi Noona in our room near yn. I was about to go to her.

Somi : Jungkook first go and bath you look scary and your clothes are covered in blood

Jk : ok noona.