● 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ●

|

𝐎𝐍𝐄 : 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐒𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃

|

The whole trip to Midgard, Nolahni was crying. She held onto her necklace tightly, wishing for her family to stay safe.

On Midgard, she seemed to have arrived at a deserted place. And so, she called for the man who's name was Heimdall. A blinding rainbow light encircled the small capsule-ship she was in and after a moment she was in a circular room, a man behind a sword was standing in front of her. She got out of the ship slowly to show she meant no harm.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"I am Nolahni of Novark. Daughter of Adras and Rheannon." She revealed confidently, despite her tear-stained faced.

He seemed to have known the name, as his following words were "come with me".

And so, he led the way to the breathtaking palace standing strong in front of them. Nolahni admired the beauty of the place for a moment until she remembered what led her to be there.

Once they were in a room resembling a throne room, Heimdall announced her identity to the king sitting on his throne, a woman and two younger male by his side. The woman gasped at the name of Nolahni's mother and she rushed to hug the girl who flinched a bit at the contact.

"I cannot believe it! After all these years..." She pulled away from the hug and took the girl's face in  her hands. "You look so much like your mother..."

"You knew my mother?" She whispered in shock.

"Of course, your mother and I grew up together. She was from here, from Asgard." Her words made Nolahni frown, her mother had never talked about this. She just got separated from her family to realize that she didn't seem to know much about them.

"What happened on your planet?" The king asked.

"Your majesty, it was the Valdnarkians, they attacked us, they destroyed everything on their way." She said, her voice breaking slightly at the memory of the events that happened just a few hours ago.

"Have you come to ask for our help? Are you seeking revenge?" Odin sure was a scary, yet respected, intimidating man, but Nolahni had refused the marriage proposal of a giant, so in other words, she's seen worse.

"No, I've come to ask for your protection on my person." She announced, her eyes never looking away from his. This action intrigued not only the Allfather, but his sons as well. She wasn't afraid.

Odin looked to Frigga who nodded eagerly before looking back to the young girl. "Very well. You may stay with us."

She bowed and thanked them. Frigga grabbed her hand and pulled her away from the room, leading her outside in the gardens. She signaled her boys to follow her.

"I'd like you to meet my sons, Thor and Loki." She said, pointing at the blonde adolescent, then at the black-haired one.

She smiled softly at them and introduced herself. "Delighted to make your acquaintance, I am Nolahni Adrasdottir of Novark." She bowed her head politely, while they returned the gesture.

"We've heard so much of Novark! Mother told us of her visits there!" Thor exclaimed excitedly. "Was your palace really offered to you by Aegir?!"

"That's a legend." She smiled slightly. "It was created by my ancestors."

"What does your planet look like? What are you the Goddess of?"

"Enough brother, do not harass her with your questions, you could ask them later." Loki nudged his brother.

"It is truly fine." Nolahni smiled gratefully at Loki who looked away, a bit flustered. "Novark was a beautiful place, and I am the Goddess of Love and Darkness."

"Odd combination." Thor received a glare from his mother who was checking the girl for any injuries.

"Do you truly think so? With love comes chaos and darkness, not only affection and passion." Her words left Thor speechless.

And started a beautiful friendship between the three of them.

|●|

chapter 2 and three are ready but I won't post them immediately xx