● 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ●

|

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆

|

TW: DEATH (by su!c!de) near the end!

Asgard

The Queen and the Novarkian watched as ice took over the golden doors. They exchanged a glance and stepped out of their hiding to each side of the bed laying in the middle of the room. If it was Frost Giants attacking them, then they needed to protect Odin. With their lives if they must.

Though Nolahni was not enchanted by this idea, she despised the man after all, even if he did provide her with a home full of love. It never stopped her from getting annoyed at his terrible parenting. Those boys must be named Friggason.

Speaking of the Queen, Nolahni was amazed by her. She stood there courageously, ready to defend her husband at all costs. She admired Frigga's loyalty and bravery among many other things. Frigga was more than a role model to her. Barely remembering her own mother anymore considering how she had spent hundreds and hundreds of years hidden on Asgard, she grew up there with Frigga as a mother figure. And she so wanted to resemble her.

Two Frost Giants bursted in. Frigga rushed to one, while Nolahni ran to the other. Frigga swung her sword hard, cleaving into his shoulder but was swatted aside by the angered Jotun. While keeping an eye on the interaction, Nolahni was fighting another of the blue creatures. She swung her sword, cutting through the ice weaponized arm of the giant then stabbing him in the stomach.

The Frost Giant let out a scream of pain and stumbled back a bit before stomping forwards angrily and getting a hold of the girl's wrist. Oh, how she wished she had thought of changing into her armor, now that her skin was burning under the Jotun's touch. She could see it turn black and hissed in pain. The Jotun turned her around grabbed her wrist to keep her in place and she was fidgeting, trying to break free.

The panic rose in her nervous system when she saw Laufey enter. He passed Frigga that was laying on the ground, thankfully not unconscious, but still not able to get up. The King of Jotunheim made his way to the helpless Odin, laying on his bed. He stood before him, relishing the moment, then formed an ice blade.

"Leave him alone!" The half-Asgardian had yelled and immediately energy blasted from her. She had fallen to the ground, the blast had killed the Frost Giant, since he was the closest to her. Laufey was pushed to the nearest wall.

He stood there dumbfounded for a second before walking back to the vulnerable God, not tearing his eyes away from the young woman. "When I'm done with him, I'll kill you first."

She glared, trying to quickly regain her energy, panting loudly. Those energy blasts were happening more and more often and it was becoming way too dangerous, for her, and everyone around her. At least this time she hadn't killed everyone, though for once, she wished she had at least killed Laufey while she was at it.