● 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ●

|

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐉𝐎𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐌

|

Jotunheim

Jotunheim

And so, the battle started. Nolahni deflected the ice-weaponized arm of a Jotun that lunged at her with a sharp striking motion. The Jotun cried in pain and fell on his knees. The princess turned swiftly and fought another one before turning back to the first one and knocking him down.

"Please make it a challenge for me!" She heard Thor shout and turned to him after transpiercing a Frost Giant in his stomach.

"Are you out of your mind!?" She yelled at him.

She didn't want to do this, she never wanted to fight them, especially considering they hadn't attacked first. But of course, nobody gets away with provoking an egotistical and immature being like Thor.

They were outnumbered already, though they were all great warriors, they will lose this fight if they didn't leave quickly. But again, how could they leave? Heimdall told them precisely that if their return threatened Asgard's safety, they would remain to die in Jotunheim. They were trapped.

"Your ambition has no limit!" The half-Asgardian screamed at the man who was fighting by her side. "Look at what your unwise decisions have led us to! You wanted revenge over an uncommitted act. He was right, you are a boy trying to prove himself as a man! It was futile! We are outnumbered, and you still want war!"

"Less talking, more fighting!" Was the only response she received.

Nolahni heard stomping and lifting her head, she saw more Frost Giants arriving. While fighting a few of her attackers, she backed away from where Thor was. He could handle himself, and so could she, but there was no way she'd make it out unharmed if she stayed by the blonde's side.

Looking around to make sure her friends were alright, she saw a Frost Giant rushing towards Loki, who was standing by the end of the cliff. Her eyes widened in horror and she ran, trying to get to him before the Frost Giant but he arrived right before her, went through Loki and fell down.

She stopped, looking down the cliff then lifted her head to look at her right where Loki was suppressing his illusion. She sighed in relief and muttered a compliment before he shouted at her.

"Duck!" And considering how she doubted there would be any ducks on that Realm, she bent down seeing a Frost Giant, who apparently wanted to jump on her, fall down.

Nodding her head as a thanks towards the God of Mischief she ran back to fight alongside her friends. It seemed as she had however attracted attention since there were now five Frost Giants running towards her, encircling her.