● 𝐓𝐄𝐍 ●

|

𝐓𝐄𝐍: 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇

|

WARNING: slight smut, but the very soft kind because I kinda suck at writing this so I think you can read but eh

Asgard

The first thing they did, was to announce their marriage to Frigga, who beamed at the news, she added that Odin would be very happy for them, though the couple did not exactly care about that.

They did skip a few steps in their relationship, but everything about that day seemed rushed. First, Thor's coronation was interrupted in the early morning, then they had left for Jotunheim and battled the Frost Giants. Following that event, Thor was banished, Odin fell into the Odinsleep and Loki was made King then proposed to his love. Nolahni wondered how she haven't passed out yet because of that day rich in emotions.

Frigga left Odin's side to marry them quickly, being the Goddess of Marriage and both of their maternal figure, she felt it was her duty. Loki had changed himself into his formal attire, that included his horned ceremonial headdress. He looked very handsome, as always, in Nolahni's opinion.

As for the bride, she wore a comfortable yet very elegant long dress. The soft fabric's color was a very light shade of purple, which fitted her figure and complimented the purple gemstone of her circlet. The corset was hidden by sparkly flowery designs covering the whole upper part of her dress and a slight bit from the waist down. Tulle was covering her arms and her hair was let down, the curls lightly moving when she glanced between Loki and her mother.

To Loki, she was the most beautiful woman in the galaxy.

They exchanged vows, and their marriage happened as hastily as Loki's said coronation. No huge celebrations for both events as it was not truly a time for partying. A war was being prepared, and not even the entire population knew about Odin. It didn't really bother Loki and Nolahni, though the latter wished Thor was there to witness their union.

Loki leaned in to kiss his wife and felt his heart explode at the feeling of her soft lips on his. The kiss was full of love and passion. The admiration they had felt for each other for years was exchanged in a small meaningful gesture of affection.

When they pulled away as their lungs screamed for air, Nolahni opened her eyes and noticed they were now in Loki's chambers. Her husband had used his magic to transport them there. Speaking of him, his eyes were still closed, as if this was a dream he did not want to wake up from, he sighed in content and rested his forehead against hers.

He looked happy, and the thought that she was causing it made Nolahni feel even more pleased. So she joined their lips again, in a kiss that was as loving as their previous one, with a touch of lust.