Tears from the Sky XII: True

A/N: HO-LEE-SHIT. Oh hi there. I've been a lazy ass motherfucker this Christmas. Being lazy and not updating :c I'm sorry :'< I've been distracted as hell and I couldn't get any inspiration. So uhm this chapter is like a tribute to all of my OTP-Ships :"> I mean seriously, let's get serious. 

I've gotten over my crush. But still, Lance's attitude will be his.

OH HELL TO THE YEAH. BTW, guys, I'm dedicating this to @IAmMe_Jadeeey 

She's my avid reader turned SoulTwin :"> She's smart and talented \m/ Plus UBER PRETTY. 

Go read her works, kay? ;*

So let's get crackalackin' :3

Chapter 12 in 3...2..1 :33333

Trixen blinked as Lance looked down, still blushing. 

They can't believe that they kissed.

After moments of awkwardness, Lance managed to speak.

"Uhm.. Th-that was uhm... Sweet."

Trixen chuckled. "Y-yeah.. S-sweet." she blushed more.

 Out of the blue, Lance held her hand. She just froze in her place. 

"Wh-what are you doing?" she looked at him with confused eyes. 

"Just wait and see" he smiled and put her hand on his chest. 

"Can you feel that, Trixen?"

Her face turned into a really deep shade of red as she felt his heart beating.

She nodded.

"Y'know my heart doesn't normally beat this way around anyone.." he gushed.

Trixen sighed and pulled her hand away.

"And how many girls have you used that line on?" she scoffed.

Lance was puzzled. "What?"

"Oh don't be coy. I know how that works. Boys are all the same. They are only sweet and nice in the start. But once they find some bimbo blonde or hot redhead, they leave you for good.

And by your looks, being handsome and athletic, it seems impossible for you to fall for a chick like me who's dark and weird. So save the cheesy lines cause I'm done getting hurt." Trixen told him off.

Lance just looked at her and sighed. "Why won't you believe me?"

Trixen just shook her head and said "It's too soon, Lance. I just don't feel that what your saying is true." She got up and opened the front door. "I-i'm gonna stay over at Lexie's for tonight, so that things won't get too awkward. I think Jake can help me get through stuff. Uhm, see ya.."  she went outside and left. 

Lance stood up to run after her but she already ran far away. It was too late. 

He went back inside the house and thought about their situation very hard. 

"How can I prove to her that what I feel is real?" he said while scratching his head. 

He turned on the radio and "True" by Ryan Cabrera came on. 

And that's when it hit him. 

He decided that he'll do the cheesiest but most sweetest thing he can do for her. 

He called up Jake. 

"Bro, can you help me with something?" he shyly told him.

"Yeah sure dude, what's up?" Jake answered.