Tears from the Sky VII: Untitled

A/N: HOLY SMOKES. WHAT A CLIFFHANGER. XDD

Okay so my Candy told me what I did in the last chappy wuzz mean :( 

It was, and I'm sorry <///3 but, I wanted a delusional and insane twist! 

BESIDES. This will have a great ending, I promise. 

After 20+ more updates filled with torture. XDD

I might even include Trixen falling for.... 

[OH JUST WAIT, I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING BECAUSE I NEED TO THINK TRAGICALLY. BUT I AM INCLUDING HIM HERE SO YOU CAN EXPECT THAT HE'S HOT.]

I might finish this story on late November of in the middle of December.

Since I got my laptop back and running ;)) xDD 

So yeah. You night be wondering WHYY this is called Untitled.

There are TWO mondo reasons.

~1: It's UNTITLED because the pain that Jake is feeling cannot be described by mere words so instead of leaving the title blank and empty like Jake's emotions, I labeled it Untitled. 

~2: BECAUSE I'MMA INCLUDE THE SONG UNTITLED BY SIMPLE PLAN BECAUSE THE MUSIC VIDEO  AND THE GODDAMN SONG INSPIRED ME SO MUCH I CRIED. :')

Enjoy Chapter Seven: Untitled..

Jake went outside the hospital to get some air. 

Tears were still falling from his eyes.

How could he stop crying? He almost lost the girl he ever truly loved. 

He's relieved that she's fine but, the problem is...

She has amnesia. 

She couldn't remember a thing. 

Her past. Him. Herself. Everything. 

The doctor told them that it was temporary but, he wasn't buying it. 

He saw cases of amnesia and they lasted for years. 

That only made him cry some more. 

His phone rang. He picked it up. 

"Dude, I heard what happened. Is Lexie okay?" the person on the other line asked.

"Sh-she's f-fine, Lance.. B-but the doctor said she has tempo amnesia.." he sobbed over the line.

That was Lance Beck de Valencia, Alexa's cousin.

Him and Jake are practically brothers, he was also his kindergarten classmate.

Lance knows about Jake's feelings for Alexa. 

"What the hell?! Mygod.. Whoever hit your car is going to get his fucking ass kicked. Stay strong dude, I'm on my way there." he said sternly then hung up. 

Jake put his phone back in his pocket. 

He looked up the sky to see the moon shining and the stars twinkling in the clear night sky.

He remembered how Alexa's eyes twinkled at the party.

It was only a few moments ago, he had the girl he loved in his arms as he kissed her. Knowing she loved him too.

But, after an accident..

All of that was gone. 

He started tearing up again. He looked around and saw Lance walking towards him.