Tears from the Sky III: I Should've Kissed You

A/N: HEY GUYS! DIDYA MISS ME?! XD NO? FINE. :> K. here is the third installment of Tears From the Sky. YEAH MAN! Inspired by I Should’ve Kissed You-One Direction. OH MY GOD. Zayn Malik [JAKE SCOTT XD] sounded amazing there :’> K.Share! >.<

Here we go! Chapter III: I Should’ve Kissed You.

Alexa was left speechless by the song. It was sweet. Amazing. She never knew that Jake sang like this.

“Dude! That was AMAZING!” she exclaimed, smiling. Jake looked at her, blushed then looked back at the road.. “Thanks. I messed up the lyrics but, never mind.” He chuckled.

“Yeah. Was it for your mystery girl?” Alexa asked. “Yeah…” he nodded. They stopped at the Cheesecake Warehouse’s parking lot.

“Ahh… The wonders of Free Parking” Jake chuckled. Alexa snickered at Jake’s remark and got out of the car. Jake slid out of the car, closed the door and locked it. The car alarm beeped as a sign that it’s on.  “Now no one can steal my awesome car!” Jake grinned. Alexa rolled her eyes “Psh. You are so proud of your new car, aren’t you?” she chortled. “Yeah I am! It’s the fruit of my labour! Of course I’m more than proud!” he exclaimed. “Okay, okay. Calm down, bro!” she snickered. They smiled at each other and went inside the Cheesecake Warehouse. The receptionist welcomed them with a smile. “Table for two, please.” Jake told the receptionist. The receptionist quickly called a waiter and the waiter assisted them to their table. Jake pulled out a chair for Alexa. “Thanks, man!” she smiled as she sat down. Jake smiled back and sat down. Then the waiter approached them and gave them menus. They looked at the menus and chose quietly. “I’ll have the blueberry cheesecake, with extra whipped cream. And I’d like to add a Caesar salad, with vinaigrette dressing.” Alexa told the waiter. Jake looked at her and then the waiter. “I’ll be having a raspberry cheesecake and a sandwich.” he told the waiter. The waiter nodded and took their menus and went back in the kitchen. “You should have ordered something that costs less.” Jake told Alexa. “Hey, I’m going to pay. I might as well pig out and enjoy. “she beamed. Jake chuckled at her witty remark and looked at her. “My God, she’s so beautiful. I can’t believe that James let her go. That stupid and mindless monkey was lucky to have her. Well, it’s his loss.” He thought to himself. Alexa noticed Jake staring at her. “Dude, is there something on my face?” she asked him. He shook his head. “Uhh,no. There’s not a thing on your face.” He stammered. “Oh..kay.. You’re acting weird today. Did you eat something on the way here?” she asked, suspiciously.  “What? No! I didn’t eat a bite because I know that we’re going to eat here.” He chuckled nervously. “Yeah, okay, whatever you say Jake.” She said.

After a few moments, their food came. “Finally, the food’s here!” Alexa lit up. “Calm down, fatty.” Jake teased. “Shut up. Unless you don’t want me to pay for you food…” Alexa warned. “Okay, okay. Geez! Sorry!” he apologized.  “Let’s just eat. I mean, the food looks awesome, and the cakes, just divine.” Alexa told him as she drizzled vinaigrette over her salad and took a bite. Jake chuckled as he took a bite of his sandwich.  Alexa noticed silenced forming between them so she managed to speak up. “Say Jake, That cover you made of TSwizzle’s song was awesome! I swear, I never heard anyone sing so beautifully.” She praised him. Jake’s face flushed. “T-thanks, Lexie. As I’ve told you, it’s for my mystery girl.” He said, chuckling. “Yeah, yeah. It was for your mystery girl, I get it!” Alexa shot up. “Oh, is someone jealous? Do I sense a feeling of envy?” Jake snickered. “Oh shut up, Jake. Remember, you’ve got that mystery girl. I don’t want to ruin your awesome relationship with her. Speaking of her, what’s her name? You never mentioned it to me, not once.” She chuckled.

Jake suddenly froze and felt queasy. That girl Alexa was talking about was her! He didn’t want her to know yet because obviously, she just got out of a bad relationship.