Tears from the Sky II: Don't ask me why but, I'd Lie...

A/N: OH HI THERE! Missed me? I guess not XD Well anyways; I made this chapter immediately after finishing my mango shake. XD The thought came when I was listening to TSwift’s-I’d Lie and then it hit me! Then I started jumping and screaming “Thank you Taylor Swift and mango shake!!” LOL. I must sound like a huge retard right now! XDD Okay, I made my own version of this song just for this chapter. You can see where I’m going with this, well if not, read on and you’ll find out soon, young padawan! ^-^

WATER WE WAITING FOR, GARY?! [Spongebob moment]

ROLL THE FILM!

Chapter II: Don’t ask me why but, I’d Lie.

Alexa and Jake were both left blushing and looking at the carpeted floor. Jake glanced at the window and notice the rain had stopped. “Lexie, the rain has stopped.” He told her. Alexa looked outside the window, Jake was right. The rain had stopped. It was time for her to go home. “I guess I’d better get you home then.” He said. “Y-yeah. My mom is going to be worried!” she chuckled. “Yeah, I know. Mrs Sanchez can be, overprotective sometimes” he added. They laughed and went outside, hopped on Jake’s motorcycle and rode off. They reached Alexa’s house. Alexa hopped off the bike and glanced at Jake. “Thanks again, dude. I owe you one!” she said. “Oh yeah you do. Remember, you’re going to buy the cheesecakes tomorrow! You said so yourself!” he snickered. “Alright, alright! I know. Hahaha! Get ready to eat your heart out, Scott!” she chortled while implying his surname. “You’re on, Sanchez!” he replied. Just before he could go, Alexa gave him a peck on the cheek and skipped away. He froze for a moment then came back to his senses when he heard the closing of a door. He smiled widely and started his motorbike’s engine and rode off.

Alexa quietly tip-toed inside her house until her mother saw her, “Alexandria Roxanne Equiha-Sanchez. Where in the world have you been? I’ve been worried sick about you!” he mother cried. “Mom, let me explain. I just broke it off with James, permanently. I caught him flirting with Emily, Again.  Then I ran out after ending our so-called relationship that was built on lies and false belief that he truly gave up on his bad ways and sat in the park. Then Jake saw he and he took me in. He comforted me and that made me feel a whole lot better. And tomorrow, me and him are going to the Cheesecake Warehouse, and I’m going to pay.” She said with a sigh. Her mother’s face lightened up. “Oh you’re so lucky that you have a best-friend like him around. He’s the sweetest, nicest and most thoughtful young man that has known you since the two of you were in nursery playing Circle Time” she said. “You’re absolutely right mom, I am lucky to have him as my best bud. He’s awesome.” She agreed. Her mother had that I-have-an-awesome-idea look on her face. “You know, you two should go out! You guys are perfect for each other!” her mother squealed like a little girl. “Oh no mom, I’m not his type and besides, he’s got his feelings on another girl…” she replied in a sad tone. “Is someone jealous? Lexie is jealous!” her mother teased. “No I’m not! Seriously, mom. Teasing me like a child? How mature of you!” she said sarcastically. “Oh don’t be such a fuddy-duddy Lexie!” her mother chuckled. “Yeaahh, okay mom. Now, I’m going upstairs. I’m gonna change then I’m going to sleep. Since I’m exhausted from all the drama that has happened today.” She said in an exhausted tone and went upstairs.

The next day, Alexa woke up smiling. She didn’t know why she felt great despite her recent break-up.

Drop everything now. Meet me in the pouring rain.

Kiss me on the sidewalk. Take away the pain.

Cause I see, sparks fly, whenever you smile…

Her phone was ringing. She looked at the screen and saw Jake’s name. She quickly answered it. “Hey.” She said, yawning. “Hey, sleepyhead.” He chuckled. “So what’s up with you calling me on this lovely morning?” she asked him curiously. “Well, I was going to tell you that I’m picking you up with my new car today!” he exclaimed. On the other hand, Alexa wasn’t too thrilled. “Whoopie! Great news, big guy! Now, would you let me go back to sleep. Our munching time isn’t for about 3 hours, alright?” she whined. “Oh alright, you sleep monster. Get some sleep. But make sure you’ll be ready on time, kay?” he assured. “Whatever you say, dad!” she said sarcastically. Then the line went dead and she fell back on her bed, slowly falling asleep.