Tears from the Sky IV: A Daydream Away...

A/N: Hey guys! ^-^ My Candy told me that the last chap was a fucking cliff-hanger. =.= YES IT WAS. XDDD Whoop, I’m super inspired today!  >:DDD< WHOOOOOOPPPIIIIEEEEEEE! XD My PLASTIC/DUCKFACE/FEELER friends just realized that my talents are used in a good way. They didn’t know I write =.= OH YEAH?! FUCK YOU TOO. Atleast my ‘beauty’ and ‘brains’ are used in a good way. Not like you, having boyfriends and shit. WASTING YOUR BEAUTY IN ACTING LIKE A SLUT, PRETENDING TO ACT LIKE YOU DON’T LOVE YOUR BOYFRIEND THEN LOVING HIM AFTER YOU GUYS FUCKING “BREAK-UP” and wasting your brains on senseless stuff. AND YOU CALL ME WEIRD AND WEAK. When I’m outside, I may look harmless, stupid and ugly. But when I’m inside, and I start typing away and talking to THE ONLY TRUE FRIEND I HAVE, BIANCA, I am dangerous, intelligent and fucking beautiful. I AM AWESOME, DON’T JUDGE ME. You call me ugly because I don’t groom myself, BITCH I’M FABULOUS. K?! I DON’T NEED TO SLATHER MAKE-UP ON EVERY FIVE MINUTES AND CHECK IF MY FACE IS OILY. GRRRR. FUCK YOU. =.=

Okay, sorry about that. I just hate those people. Well one person actually. I don’t need to worry because SHE DOESN’T EVEN READ THINGS LIKE THESE. SHE DOESN’T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT READING, SHE JUST LOVE TO PARTY AND ADD MAKE-UP AND TO TALK WITH HER GODDAMN BOYFRIEND WHO SHE TREATS LIKE SHIT AND WHEN THEY BREAK UP FOR LIKE 12 HOURS HE CALLS ME AND TELL ME THE DETAILS I DON’T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT. :)

HERE IT GOES, Chapter IV: A Daydream Away

Alexa woke up earlier than usual. She glanced at her alarm clock; it was only four in the morning. She yawned and stretched her arms. Then she got up from her bed and went in the bathroom to wash her face. While washing her face, her phone started to ring. She quickly dried her face with a towel and ran to her bed to get her phone; she picked it up and answered it.

“Hello?” she asked, not knowing who the caller was.

“Hey Lexie, Did you miss me?” Jake chuckled.

“Wow, you’re calling more often. Do you seriously think I need a wake-up call?” Alexa snorted.

“Oh, you don’t like me calling you? Aww, I guess I’ll just hang up now.” Jake sighed.

“No, don’t! I take it back. I like receiving calls from you.” Alexa pleaded.

“Really? That’s awesome! I’ll make it a habit to call you every morning!” Jake chuckled.

“Yay! Now I have something more soothing than an alarm clock.” Alexa grinned.

“So now I’m your ‘replacement alarm clock’? Wow, how nice.” Jake said sarcastically.

“Wow, Mr. Sarcasm, is that you?” Alexa shot.

“No, Ms. Hyper-Latina, I’m not Mr. Sarcasm. I am Jake Scott, the hottie that you drool for.” Jake chuckled.

“Eww. Me? Drool over you? Puh-lease, dude. The only thing that drools over you is your puppy, Misty. And she does it out of love.” Alexa chortled.

“Psh. You’re just jealous of Misty. Because I always cuddle her and you don’t get Jakie cuddles.” Jake sneered.

“First your mystery girl, now Misty, why do you always assume that I’m jealous of every living female being in the planet that gets near you?!” Alexa defended.

“Chill, dude. I was just kidding. No need to get defensive.” Jake laughed.

“HA HA. Funny. Okay, I’m just going to go downstairs and sneak some Pop-Tarts and Frosties up my room then watch reruns of 90’s shows and Adventure Time episodes that I recorded on TV. I need to be extra quiet in order to sneak up my precious treats.” Alexa told him.