Tears from the Sky XI: She Will Be Loved

A/N: YES. FINALLY I'M GOING TO UPDATE THIS SHITTY PIECE OF SHIT. XDD 

uhm just so you guys know, my feelings for Jake Scott a.k.a Zayn Malik have receeded. I dunno, they just did, It feels like I was in a trance that faded away very quickly -.- XD 

Oh well, I've got my heart set on another dude. The name? It's cold, kinda like Ice. [get it? get it? XDD] -.- OKAY HIS NAME IS ICE JUST ADD AN A TO IT, GOT IT?! GOOD. :3 xDDD he's just this awesome-tastic dude that lifts up my bewildered and tragically downsized soul. xD

OH PSHHH, get a grip Trixen, you're starting to look like a huge idiot. -_-

Okay so I'm not gonna have a chharacter name change but I'm going to base Lance's attitude with my crush's a.k.a Aice's so YEAAAAHHHH. 

Just so my so-called fantasy can be imprinted and be made into history x) [whut? xD]

SO ENOUGH CHITTY CHAT CHAT. LET'S GET ROCKING SHALL WE?! ;) 

I present thy Eleventh Chapter: She Will Be Loved ;) 

Weeks later, Alexa was finally let out of the hospital. She still needed to recover but she also needed time. 

By the time they got home, everyone was relieved. 

Jake promised to be at Alexa's side at all times. 

Alexa's mom prepared a "Welcome Home" party for Alexa when they got home. 

Everyone was happy, even Trixen was smiling.

Trixen's phone began vibrating. She excused herself to answer a call.

"H-hello?" she asked.

"Where the hell are you?! You skank! Are you hiding at your grandmother's place again?! GO HOME THIS INSTANT YOU LITTLE BITCH, OR ELSE..." her father screamed on the phone. 

"Hell no! My life was actually better off when I stayed at grandma's! So get off my back, dad!" she exclaimed. 

"You ungrateful little whore! I will find a way for you to suffer! I swear to God, you'll regret crossing me young lady!" her father warned.

"Fine! I don't give a fuck. After abusing me physically and emotionally, what's the worse you could do?!" she shot. 

"Oh you'll see.  You'll see the error of your ways.." her father grimaced then hung up.. 

Tears started falling from her eyes, she quickly wiped it off. 

"Guys, I have to go home.. My dad's screaming at me and I think he's going to attack my grandmother, again.." she sighed. 

"What? I thought you guys moved because you were trying to hide from him?" Jake asked.

"Well, actually I ran away.  I was sick and tired of my father abusing me. Several days of torture and nights of hell. Thank God my grandmother took me in.. But now, everything's going downhill..." she let out a sob.

Lance quickly stood up and spoke. "I'll give you a ride home, if you'd like.." 

Trixen nodded. "S-sure. Thanks Lance.. " 

Both of them bid everyone goodbye then went outside.

Lance opened the car door for Trixen and she slided in. 

When he got in, he closed the door and started driving..

It was awfully silent in the car. Then it suddenly stopped by a driveway leading to Trixen's house.