Tears from the Sky XIII: Superman

A/N: Yes! I'm finally gonna update this!! >w< YES! YEEEEEEEEEES! AFTER ALL THE DRAMA AND TH HEARTBREAK, I FINALLY GOT THE INSPIRATION FOR A CHAPTER 13! XDDDDD 

For those who read my break-up story, and those who know about my break-up with H.I.M [RMTG ;*] Just so you guys know, me and my ex are in VERY, VERY good terms now ^_^ Like, REAALLY GOOD :) 

Shhh ;) Don't get any ideas~ [Plays One More Night in the background..] 

I've decided that my R.M.T.G is now Lance cuz he fits perfectly.

AND  BESIDES, THIS CHAPTER IS BASED OFF TRUE EVENTS. KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! 

It literally happened to me and my ex recently, [August 1 to be exact xDD] 

I CAN'T EVEN. AND THE SONG IS JUST, PERFECTION <3 

So guys, after a looooooooooooooooooooooooong hiatus, I'm finally back!

Oh, this is dedicated to my wonderful daughter, @yteladriano ;) XDD LABYUANAAK <3

Here I present to you, Chapter 13, SUPERMAN!~ >u< 

Trixen woke up smiling the next day, she still stayed at Alexa's while Jake stayed at Lance's.

She's still shocked by the events from last night..

A few weeks ago, they barely knew each other and now, they're dating. 

Lance. Twas her first boyfriend, ever. 

She was never interested in dating anyone sinc she used to believe that boys are just a nuisance and they wil either just end up hurting you or friendzoning you. She used to believe that love only existed only in movies or fictional stuff. With the perfect start and the fairytale ending.. 

That all changed when she met Lance. He was different. He understood her. 

She never felt this way towards a guy before and it still confuses her that she really did have the capability of falling in-love.

She kept smiling at the thought.. 

Alexa walked in the room and saw her.

"What are you smiling about?" she asked while raising an eyebrow.

Trixen's eyes widened and she blushed. "Uhm.. N-nothing.." she replied.

Alexa scoffed, "Don't even try to deny it. You and Lance are togther."

"H-how did you know?" Trixen was shocked.

"He won't stop talking about it last night!" Alexa laughed.

Trixen blushed even more with the thought. Lance couldn't stop talking about what happened. While she, couldn't stop thinking about it..

Wendy we can get away

I promise if you're with me say the word and we'll find a way

And I can be a lost boy

The last chance your everything better plan

Ohh Somewhere in neverland~

Her phone was ringing. She looked at the screen and it was Jake. 

She picked it up "What do you want, loverboy? This isn't your girlfriend's phone!" she told Jake.

"Uhmm... Trix, I-it's Lance here.. Uhm, m-my phone's charging that's why I used Jake's phonw to call you.. I'm sorry, you in a bad mood today?" Lance said on the other line.