Tears from the Sky V: That Pressure Gets Better Than Your Revenge

A/N: How many months has passed?! WHAT?! THAT LONG?! Sorry, I have been really disconnected from this story. I mean really, school started a few months ago. AND I TYPED THIS WHILE WATCHING EASY A <3 

Plus, I won 3rd place @ the XFACTOR Challenge at the MathScieCom Competition xDD 

The past few months have been amazing. I've written my first BS xDD

Okay so this will be more epic. MORE AMAZING. And sinister.

Imagine, Halloween <3

SO YEAH. GET READY PEOPLE FOR...

Chapter Five: That Pressure Gets Better Than Your Revenge

"I got it!" Jake exclaimed. 

"What?! Lay it on me, loverboy!" Trixen chuckled.

"It's October, right? So tell everyone it's a Halloween Costume party! Tell everyone to wear costumes that are totally dark and rocking awesome. But exclude James and Emily. Tell them to come late without any costumes because you prepared special ones for them." he told her.

"That's great! You're actually concocting an evil plan, continue young padawan!" Trixen said cheerfully.

"Remember your big brother's Prima Ballerina Gorilla costume and your cousin's Good Vibration's Vibrator outfit? make them wear that! But let 'em slip into them, blindfolded so it would be a surprise. Next, we'll set up buckets full of swamp water and green slime just above the center of your house, where we'll lure them. But before we splash them with those accursed liquids, we'll perform Lexie's favorite mash-up which I made. Remember, That Pressure Gets Better Than Your Revenge? We'll do that and you'll sing Taylor's parts, because as we know, you're at bigger Swiftie than Lexie and Lexie's more of a Hayley fan. After the performance, we'll let everyone stand back and give the couple some space, just enough to save themselves. After that, we splash and take pictures. Everyone wins. They get what they deserve, and maybe I can finally tell Lexie how I feel." he said, panting.

"That. Was. Amazing. You are a genius, man!! Let's set it all up tomorrow. But we have to hide the buckets with Halloween decorations so they won't notice. By the way, tell Lexie to wear her Marceline the Vampire Queen costume, and you'll wear your Marshall Lee costume. I know she's a bit of a MarshalLine fanatic. Plus, you guys will match. I'll wear my female Jigsaw costume. Epicness, to the max! So it's all set, tomorrow night. 6pm. Don't be late. The party starts at 8." she went on.

"Alright, I'll be there. But I guess, I have to tell Lexie that the party's changed. And tomorrow might be the big day..." he stopped.

"Dude, you should just tell her. I know it may be hard but loosen up the tension a bit. After the whole mess, the dudes will clean it up and we'll continue the party outside. Then you should perform her favorite song of the moment.. After your wonderful performance, you should go and do your thing! I promise it would be priceless, sweet and romantic." she explained.

"Wow, Trixen. I didn't expect you to give me tips on romance." he chuckled.

"I'm a girl, remember. I get girly sometimes!" she laughed.

"Thanks again. Now I have to tell her. See you tomorrow!" he hugh up afterwards.

Jake went out of the car and went straight to the porch.

Then he knocked. Mrs. Sanchez answered and let him in. Knowing that he's goingto tell Lexie something.

He went upstairs and in her room where he saw her laying there and hearing faint cries.