Tears from the Sky I: When it Rains

A/N: Hey guys! I know it’s silly but, I’m writing two novellas. LOL. How ridiculous. Well, that’s how I live. :p DEAL WITH IT! So this is the one that I’ve been trying to write for about a year, I think. Yeah, all because of procrastination, it’s still undone. But hey, at least the first chap is done. Inspired by three songs. Make sure to listen to them! HAHA! Enjoy! :3 WATCH OUT, Underneath the Glasses will come soon! :DD

OKAY! I'm Trixie Mateo and Welcome to JACKASS! XD LOL Kidd. :) 

Chapter I: When it Rains.

“I can’t take it anymore!” Alexa screamed. She slammed the front door of James’ house. She heard James, her boyfriend for 9 months, flirting with Emily, the school’s head cheerleader, on the phone. “Lexie! Come back! It’s pouring out there! You might get sick!” James cried, worried about his girlfriend. “No Way! I have had it with you and your flirtatiousness! It’s over! We’re done!” Alexa stormed off to the park. She was getting soaked, the rain was pouring and the wind was blowing hard. When she reached the park, she quickly sat on the bench, shivering from the cold. Then, hot tears streamed down her wet, cold cheeks. She was badly hurt, James crossed the line. He made a huge mistake and she’s not going to forgive him this time. She couldn’t bare the pain he caused and just let her tears of pain and sorrow mix with the raindrops falling from above.

Meanwhile, Jake, her best-friend since kindergarten and was in-love with her since 3rd grade, saw her while he was passing be the park on his motorcycle. Despite the rain, he stopped and dashed his way through the heavy downpour. “Lexi, what in the world are you sitting in the rain for?!” he asked. Alexa looked up, “Oh hey Jake…” she tried to hide her pain, “I’m just sitting here… alone.” She sobbed. Jake notice the pain in her voice, he wanted to ask her why but, it was freezing cold. “C’mon. Let’s get you some place warm and dry…” he assured as he gave her his jacket. “Sure. I’m getting sick of the rain anyways…” she slumped. “Jake helped Alexa up and they both hopped on his motorcycle and rode off. They reached his house. Jake and Alexa went inside and she sat down on the couch, freezing. “Here you go…” Jake handed her a warm towel. “Thanks…” she replied. Jake looked at her, he couldn’t bare seeing his best-friend like this. He must know what the problem is. “Lexie…” he muttered. “Yes?” Alexa replied. “Why were you crying in the park?” he asked. Alexa shrugged and said “I really don’t wanna talk about it…” Jake cried out “Aww C’mon! Please tell me? I can’t stand seeing you like this. Just tell me what’s wrong!” Nobody said a word. Awkward silence filled the room. Suddenly tears started falling from Alexa’s face. “Okay! I’ll say it! I caught James flirting with Emily, Again! I’m so sick of it… I’m tired of being used so I ran out of his house and ended our relationship that was all built on lies, deception and treachery.” she cried in an outburst of emotion. All of a sudden, Jake was infuriated with rage. He couldn’t stand it anymore. “How dare he?! He thought that he could just hurt you like that?! You’re not his toy! He’s made the biggest mistake of his entire life!” he stammered angrily. Alexa was surprise. “What was the biggest mistake of his entire life?” she asked. “Letting go and hurting the most amazing. Beautiful and incredible girl on the planet!” he blurted out. Alexa was stunned, surprised in his sudden outburst. “Oh… Me? Amazing? Wow...” she murmured. “Oh my... Did I say that out loud? Sorry about that…” he stuttered, embarrassed that he let his emotions get the best of him. “It’s okay! I’m flattered though…” she smiled a bit. Then, another moment of awkward silence filled the room…Jake finally managed to say something “Uhm… Lexie, do you want to hang out sometime? You know, to take your mind off you-know-who?” “S-sure. How about we go to the Cheesecake Warehouse tomorrow? My treat.” she replied. Jake smiled “Hell to the yeah! Of course! So it’s set, Cheesecake Warehouse, Tomorrow! You’re buying.” he giddily said. Alexa smiled. “Thanks for taking me in Jake. You’re the best friend a girl could ever have!” she said. Jake suddenly frowned. That was the problem, he was only a friend. He wanted to let her know that he wanted to be something more than that. He wanted to let her know how he really felt about her but, he was too afraid it may ruin their friendship. He was so confused. Alexa noticed the sudden change in Jake’s mood. “Does Jakie need a hug?” she teased. “Maybe…” he pouted. “Come here you big baby!” she chuckled. Alexa hugged Jake and they both felt tiny sparks of electricity surge through each other. They quickly let go of each other and blushed. Alexa thought “What the heck just happened?!” Was she falling in-love with Jake?

A/N: OKAY! THAT SOOOO FLUFFY. Meow. I apologize for the fluffiness. I promise that I won’t focus on fluffiness. Leave your thoughts on it okay? Thank you and may the odds be ever in your favour! xD