Tears from the Sky IX: Remembering Sunday

A/N: HOLY.... HAHAHAHAHA. Mygod, I'm sorry. Remember when I said that I'm going to finish this by late Nov or early December? Well, I was wrong. My sched is totally packed -_____-" So maybe I'll finish this by Christmas break :DD HAHAHAHA. I'm sorry, But I guess writers need time too. :3

So yeah, I am totally in-love with Jake Scott right now. 

I've repeating Remembering Sunday-All Time Low for 3 hours. OH GOD. xDD

I just need inspiration. :) 

So here comes chapter 9: Remembering Sunday.  

Jake fell asleep for a good 2 hours. When he woke up, he still felt miserable. He took a glance at Alexa's sleeping face, she was sleeping peacefully on the hospital bed. Lance, Trixen and Mrs Sanchez were already back from the supermarket. He saw Trixen and Lance talking to each other, looking very sweet. He let out a chuckle. Realizing Trixen's showing off her soft side to Lance. 

He stood up from his seat and asked Mrs Sanchez if there was something to eat. 

"We just bought some food, they're in the mini fridge over there." she pointed. 

He nodded and headed to the mini fridge, opened it and grabbed frozen pizza pockets. 

"I'm just going to preheat these in the microwave outside." he said. 

"Where is the micro, dude?" Lance looked up. 

"Outside, in the pantry." he replied. 

Lance nodded and stood up, "I'll come with you, I need to talk to you about something." he grinned and looked at Trixen.

Jake smiled and the two boys went out and went to the hospital pantry. Jake preheated the pizza pockets. 

While waiting, Lance asked "Hey dude, does Trixen like, uhm... bookish-type nerds?" 

Jake was taken aback, Lance was asking about Trixen. He chuckled.

"Why? You like her, don't you?" he teased.

Lance's face flushed. "What? No! Okay, maybe a bit. She's just too beautiful, amazing and witty, despite her dark look. I just think I might have a shot at dating her but, I don't know.. She's my baby cousin's best friend and it might be weird if I dated her but, ughhh! This is so confusing!" he blabbered. 

Jake just kept on chuckling until he heard the microwave beep. He took out the pizza pockets and placed them on a plate. Then they ate the pizza pockets and finished them up. Jake finally spoke up,  "You know what, dude? Just make a move. Make her feel special. Just try and you'll see the result. You might not notice but, I think she likes you back!" 

Lance's face lit up. He gave Jake a hug and bolted right back to the room to continue his conversation with Trixen. 

Jake just shook his head while chuckling. He remembered how he used to be like that when he first fell for Alexa. 

He remembered everything in that instant.  The way Alexa was and how they were. 

He left the plate there and went outside the hospital. 

He headed for the old preschool where he first met Alexa. 

Flashbacks of him asking her name came back to him, he smiled at the thought.

Then he went to the old playground where he saved her from being hit by a soccer ball because the bullies were picking on her for being boyish and how she was better than them at playing soccer.

The first time she kissed him in the cheek as a thank-you for his bravery.

The first time his little heart raced and his mind was blank.

It all came back to him.

He went everywhere they hung out. The park, the old parking lot, the big tree outside of town. 

Each place brought back memories of them. 

He stopped by Trixen's backyard. The place where he confessed. 

The place where he wrapped his arms around her, knowing that they both loved each other. 

He sighed and noticed that it was getting late. 

He headed back to the hospital where he saw that Alexa was already awake. 

She was laughing with Lace and Trixen. 

She looked at him as he entered the room. 

She smiled at him and he tried to smile back. 

Alexa sighed as she saw the pain in Jake's eyes. 

She blamed herself for causing him to be miserable. 

She immediately sighed. The smile was wiped off her face. 

Jake saw this and quickly came to her side. 

"Hey there, don't be sad because of me. I'll be fine. Everything will be okay. Remember that." he reassured.

Alexa let out another sigh. "B-bute, you're so miserable.." she whined. 

Jake kissed her cheek. "Just don't worry, okay? I'll be here, and you'll be fine." he told her. 

Alexa just nodded and she kissed him. 

He was surprised and kissed her back. 

Both of them felt the same sparks. Alexa pulled away, confused.

Jake breathed deeply and smiled. 

But he saw the expression on Alexa's face and he sighed.

He realized that she needed more time. 

Soon enough, things will clear up. Everything will be okay. He kept repeating to himself. 

He hoped.

A/N: THIS IS SO BORING. AND SOOO PATHETIC -_- Oh well, I have nothing more to say. XDD 

Hope you enjoyed :))) \m/

See yah guys latuur :3