Chapter 1 : The End is Where We Begin

Hello! Welcome to my second fanfic revolving around Dream. Now for anyone who read my first, its currently on a temporary pause so it may seem bold for me to release a new story now. Because now I have 3 unfinished stories that I have to take care. Why do I do this to myself? :/

This story also includes some fictional events that never happened in real life and also some triggering topics later on, which will be warned when neccessary.

Although real events take place, their chronological order will be shuffled for the sake of the story.

If Dream or his team is uncomfortable with this book, I'll gladly take it down.

This fictional story takes place 3 days after the end of Minecraft Speedrunner vs 4 Hunters Finale Rematch.

Warning: Includes foul language

DreamWasTaken was once a happy joyous laughing soul, his social identity was growing at a vivacious pace. He was earning lots of income despite being financially unstable from the start.

But one day... everything changed in front of his eyes.

Dream woke up in a hurry, it was 10:30 and he realized he slept in. Now that wouldn't be much of a worry if he hadn't scheduled to film the 4 Hunters Finale Rematch manhunt.

His friends are probably impatiently waiting for him now. He didn't want to get yelled at today.

He splashed himself with water before immediately joining the group chat and as he predicted, all 4 of his friends were already there.

"Hi!" Dream greeted, expecting a warm greeting from everyone else. But he didn't

Instead he was met with silence, the silence of getting talked over. Sapnap and George were yelling at each other, Bad was trying to cease the fire meanwhile Ant remained quiet.

"Hello guys!" Dream greeted again, and again.... and again.... and again...

It seemed that with every attempt Dream tried to gain their attention, all of them would just ignore him all together.

He was supposed to be one of the main reasons that they were in the group chat in the first place.

He assured himself it was probably a troll like how Skeppy always does on Bad. Although he had been doing this for a while now.

So he waited patiently, scrolling down through twitter. He decided to post a rant on Twitter.

Dream: dreamwastaken

Have been waiting 8 minutes for my friends to finish their conversation so we can record smh...

10 minutes later...

"Okay. This is getting ridiculous." Dream's patience started to wear thin. He has been sitting in silence listening to George and Sapnap's constant yelling about if burgers and hotdogs are sandwiches or not. The topic didn't matter, it was that he has been waiting for almost 20 minutes.

Dream was about to leave the call and postpone the recording, when...

"Oh look! Dream's here!" Ant spoke up in 20 minutes, Dream sighed in annoyance, but at least he can now start his show.

"Took you long enough Dream.." George scolded. Reality struck Dream like lightning. His friends genuinely thought he wasn't here. They didn't feel his presence at all.