Chapter 9 : 2 Minecraft Speedrunners vs 1 Nemesis and 7 Hunters

Disclaimer: 70% of this chapter is a description of Minecraft Manhunt and as a lot of comments I've read from other books, people really don't like these kinds of chapters so feel free to skip

 ( Trust me I don't like them either, but in this case its necessary)

But I will be sprinkling some important information during these moments which will have an effect in future chapters.

It's your choice to whether or not to read the whole thing and fully understand or skip it all.

I wanted to give everyone a break from the angst and actually have a little bit of fun with text-written Minecraft Manhunt and some Dream and Jake lore, then we will get back to the angst in Chapter 10. 

Also, thank you much for 2K! In a matter of 2 weeks this story managed to gain another 1k like what?!

Trigger Warnings: Vulgar/Foul Language

Breakfast passed quickly at Dream's without an interruption and without Dream. The dining table was filled with small talks, shared laughs and of course a lot of eating.

Everyone happily chomped away at their food, acting like they've eaten for weeks. They basically inhaled their breakfast down into their digestive systems.

However, Bad and Niki weren't so hungry as they had just witnessed their friend slice open his fingers on "accident". Who would had the guts to eat after seeing blood spilling out of someone's fingers?

Their forks played around with the food they made, flipping the pancakes from side to side and stabbing the eggs relentlessly but they did take not a bite of their breakfast. The action didn't go unnoticed as the rest were already staring weirdly at the two of them.

"Not hungry?" Wilbur asked with his mouth full of eggs and bacon. Bad was disgusted and almost threw up at the poor table manners but he decided not to make this morning any worse than Dream's cutting open his fingers.

"Y-yeah... I'm just not hungry" Bad dryly replied, laughing gently as he watches George slowly taking away his plate and making it his own. He was already stuffing his face with Bad's food.

Bad stared unbelievingly at the hungry hungry Gogy, just because he said he wasn't hungry didn't mean that he wasn't going to eat it.

But that was the least of his care, his thought process was fixated on Dream. During the cooking process of breakfast, he thought non-stop about Dream.

Each day that he had been observing him, he was growing more distant and his unknown condition seems to worsen over time.

Bad mused about what could possibly cheer up Dream for the time being? Although he should really be thinking about what caused Dream to be so depressed-looking. Through scouring his entire cerebral storage, he had a small lightbulb of flicking open his brilliant plans.

'Minecraft...' It was common knowledge for Bad that Dream loved Minecraft, there was one time that he would play it non-stop until somebody tells him to. It was 12 hours before he had to tell Dream off himself, as he didn't want him to damage his eyes further.

An idea suddenly welcomed itself into Bad's head; although it might not work effectively, it's worth the shot.

"Everyone!" Bad started, clapping his hands to gain everyone's attention. The whole table was silent at once, ready to hear whatever Bad's about to say.

It's amazing how differently it went for Dream, he gets ignored and drowned out by the sounds of his friends talking. When it's Bad or literally anyone else in the team, everyone miraculously shuts up and listens. What a shame..