Chapter 18: Dream vs Crunch : Fate of the Future

Trigger Warnings : Blood, Gore , Descriptions of Violence, Cutting , Strong Language, Gun Violence, Physical Abuse, Physical Violence, Temper Tantrum, Mentions of Suicide, Mentions of Self-Harm, Hostage Situation, Mentions of Death, Mentions of Gender Disadvantage, Mentions of Hospital

Are you ready? Grab your snacks... because this will be a big one.

The tension shot through the roof between the two rivals, the storm that enveloped around them created a dark intense ambience and atmosphere. The two warriors in a war of numbers, their scores tied 10 - 10, both of their minds filled with the desire for the sweet taste and feeling of victory. Building their stance, eyes stared sharply at the other and mouths sealed with mighty sternness and filled  with determination

"Dream." Jake spoke up simply, an evil-looking grin plastered on his face. His set of teeth shined dimly amidst the gloominess of the weather; it seemed that he wasn't at all worried or startled at the fact that his past crimes were literally blown out of the waters by Dream, who was basically just another pending victim in his reign of terror.

Dream was a little bit intimidated by the 22 year old piece of shit, that was standing right in front of him, having a murderer's smile and look painted all over his expression. Sure he did want to stop the tyranny, who knows what will he do after if he finally neutralizes the threat that is himself.

He would probably move on to bigger content creators like Mr.Beast or Pewdiepie, and no one wants that to happen and those are his YouTube inspirations idols as well, so he wouldn't even let this nasty human being lay a single finger on them. He will make sure that everything related to Jake's evil power will end with him altogether, no one else shall go through the torment and pain that Hailey and him went through with a demon hellspawn within a human named Jake.

Although as it was evident from the video footage, Jake knows how to kill people and he knows how to handle firearms since he did blast a cap into Hailey's skull. He has to constantly remind himself that this was not a joking matter and he should not let his guard down at any moment in time. He can risk dying today if he's not careful enough so no mistakes shall be made on his end.

"Jake." Dream replied back, malice and venom dripping off every word that came out of his voice box. "Or should I say... murderer.., Mr. Waffles?" the blonde cheekily corrected, beaming out his own creepy smile in an effort to make Jake feel at least a bit pressured. In which, he succeeds as Jake gulped down a chunky gob of saliva that was building inside the walls of his mouth, rain mixed with beads of sweat ran down his face.

The brown haired Brit seemed a bit shaken up upon hearing his own prior YouTube channel name, in fact he had a tons of old abandoned channels and soon the Minecraft-based channel named Crunch will also be a part of them, once he was done with this particular job.

"So you found out... phenomenal if I say so myself.." Jake clapped his hands slowly, sarcastically commending Dream for his nosy detective skills. He thought that if Dream wasn't inclined on solving the mystery he was given to one day by a news article that randomly popped up on his computer, perhaps he could've extended his time living on this planet.

However since that is definitely not the case as of now, in his opinions, Dream had just cut short almost 90 percent of his time living in this wonderful yet hellish paradise called Earth.

"Oh really?" Dream let out a small little snort, although still remaining his harsh death stare and stern look. His green emerald eyes drilled holes through those blue cerulean eyes of Jake, before letting out a long exhausted sigh.

"To be honest, I never even thought that you would come this far." Jake taunted, a smirk gradually forming and growing on his face; Dream hated that signature expression of his, whenever he took a quick glance at that awful forbidden smile, he wanted to bleach his eyes clean and his teeth would grit and gnash together until the point that it starts to hurt.