Chapter 19 : Stay Close or Let Go

Trigger Warnings : Descriptions of Wounds and Injury, Mentions of Suicide, Mentions of Death, Mentions of Self - Harm, Hospital, and.... Character Death?

Hey everyone! It's been quite a while I know, sorry for the 2 week disappearance. Final exams came in and essentially ruined everything, hopefully this Christmas gift would make up for it. Also I haven't written in a while so I might be a little bit rusty, so if any of you see a sudden drop in details description then that's why T^T. Hopefully you enjoy!

After this, we have one last chapter to go...

Merry Christmas, readers :)

Just when they thought it couldn't get any worse than this, after all they had just witness Jake getting arrested for various charges and crimes, they be should celebrating and crying in tears of joy, shouldn't they?

Well... that is if not for their friend, Dream. Jake had landed three precise bullets into his abdomen, which seems to be the knock out blow for him as shortly after he had passed out cold or even dropped dead as far as they can speculate.

All of them formed a circle around the bleeding blonde lying floor of the park, eyes dilating quickly, freaking out over the sight and state of their friend. Niki had told Bad to call an ambulance immediately and he did just that, fishing out his phone from pockets.

He speedily dials the hospital hotline, praying for a quick response from the dispatcher. Who knows how long Dream can last after all the kicks and all the blows he had endured...?

The whirring drawn out sound of signals travelling towards their designated location only put more pressure onto the situation. With every set of whirring, down goes their hope of Dream making out of this alive.

"This is 911, what's your emergency?" a sudden voice of a medical dispatcher came over Bad's phone, he would cheer in relief but there was clearly no time for such action especially when his friend is literally losing blood and dying on the floor currently.

"Hi uh- we need an ambulance our friend is lying on the floor bleeding out, he got attacked violently. Please come over quickly, we can't afford to lose him, please-" Bad stuttered yet forming intelligible sentences for the dispatcher to understand, he was obviously losing his marbles.

"Okay sir, please do calm down. Everything will be okay, we will send out a team of paramedics and an ambulance. Please give me your address of the scene." the dispatcher calmly advised, they can't work with someone who is in a hysterical state. Bad took the recommendation, taking in huge yet short breaths of air gradually transforming those shallow inhalations into a more steady and patterned breathing, he had to make sure that he won't be hyperventilating.

"Alright..." Bad sighed, releasing out the worry that was eating and devouring his whole entire soul and mind. "Please come at Clear Riverside Park, Orlando, Florida urgently please." he reads out the sign at the front of the park's entrance as calm as he can possibly get although he was still fairly terrified.

"Okay, copy that. You can hang up the line now, sir."  the dispatcher dismissed before the line was shortly cut off. Bad pockets his phone back into his trousers, now he has to hope that the ambulance doesn't arrive too late for Dream.

For now, he and the others needed to make sure that Dream doesn't fall asleep first until medical help and assistance arrives. Unfortunately, it seems that in any moment now, Dream would be doing just that.

Tommy and Tubbo watches from afar, staring at George, Sapnap, Wilbur and Niki trying to keep Dream awake and alert, although as time goes by the energy was slowly but surely draining out from the blonde's body. Techno was also close to Dream but didn't do anything as he was too scared to touch Dream.