Chapter 4 : Capsule Catastrophe

Contains: A sprinkle of DreamNotFound and a ship that I secretly love but literally has no representation in the media. Also a smidge of animal cuteness.

Trigger Warnings: Pills, Mentions of Self-Harm, Hospital, Mentions of Diseases

"Alright guys, I know you're excited to see me but I'm kind of asphyxiating?" Dream squeaked out, his face turning red from the amount of weight on his stomach.

It didn't only go for Dream, everyone in between was also lacking air circulation. One by one they remove themselves from the human sandwich they formed, until there's only two people still lying on the floor.

Dream and... George. They were like in... uh- a questionable position.

"Well look at us now George." Dream chuckled, staring at George's embarrassed face. Just how did they end up like this?

"Uh- sorry~" George giggled, slowly sitting upright. It was fun and games before the both heard a shutter flash.

Dream and George's blood ran cold, they jolted up standing looking for someone with a camera. Their mind was on one thing only.

"DO NOT LET THAT PICTURE BE LEAKED ON THE MEDIA"

' I swear if its Jake, I-' Dream scarily locked his sights on Jake, who was still smirking mischievously. He didn't have his phone so he was off Dream's hook temporarily.

After that, he skimmed through the other 7 whilst also using some detective logical thinking.

Bad was too pure and innocent to even take picture of it, so he also off the hook.

Niki, well, she isn't the type to use it as blackmail so she's also safe.

Now it comes down to the remaining five..

Sapnap. Tommy. Tubbo. Wilbur. Techno.

Sapnap can use the photo for some gags on Twitter and make the DNF fandom explode.

Tommy, Tubbo and Wilbur can literally do the same while Techno would probably use it for clout.

"You five, give me your phones." Dream demanded, his face taking a sudden change in emotion. All 9 froze still at the blonde, those pair of eyes looked devilishly deadly.

Sapnap, Tubbo, Wilbur and Techno easily gave up their phone to Dream whilst Tommy looked kind of hesitant in handing it over.

"What's the matter Tommy?" Dream smirked, snatching the phone out of the young Brit's hands. Immediately after opening the phone, he went to the camera roll.

What he found satisfied his suspicions.

There it is. The image. Dream gave off a grin behind his mask, clearing his throat before his speaking.

"What is this?" Dream said sternly, shoving the image into Tommy's face. Tommy shivered at the tone of Dream's voice, it was almost serial-killer talk.

"Uh... haha... I wanted to post it onto Twitter. Can I?" Tommy nervously defended himself.

"No." Dream denied, a simple but efficient answer. Giving the phone back, Dream started to settle down everyone's luggage when he sees a blue light reflecting off Tommy's eyes.

Dream frowned before exhaustedly sighing. He pinched the bridge of his nose in stress.

'He's going on Twitter... they just never listen to me anymore do they?' Dream thought sadly, unknown to him doing this would allow his dark side to take full control of his actions.

Dream looked back up slowly, almost as if something possessed him.

'If you don't want to listen me, then I'll make you listen.'