Chapter 1:The Package And Uppermoon 1?!

You sighed while putting your book back into your backpack and checked the  and looked at the clock seeing You had 2 minutes before college ended and smiled faintly.

Handing in your work You stood up and stretched before feeling your phone vibrate grabbing it from your pocket You opened it and saw a message from your mom

Mom: hey sweetie me and your dad are going to see your Aunty something's come up

You: that's fine I've got the spare keys....... hey mom has a package arrived yet?

Mom: yeah I put it in your room

You: yes! It finally arrived!

Mom: I've gotta go sweetie we'll be back in a day or so love you xx

You: Okie dokie love you too xx

Timeskip

Groaning You opened the door and locked it before putting your keys down and walking into the living room. Seeing your dog You let him out of his cage and giggled when he jumped up and gave you kisses.

You: "giggles" gross D/n no kisses!

Grabbing his food you placed it in his bowl and decided to make myself something before You open your package and go to bed for a long deserved sleep.

You settled for some spaghetti and homemade meatballs and dug into it, hearing a whine You looked down and saw D/n pawing at your leg and you smiled while picking up a meatball as his tail wagged.

You: oh alright here "gives him a meatball"

After tidying and washing up You closed the kitchen door and yawned while You looked at the clock seeing it was 11pm walking up the stairs you saw D/n looking up waiting for something.

You: "sighs" ok you sleep upstairs for one night ok?

He barked and ran up while you entered the bathroom not hearing him growl at the box in your room. After putting your PJ's on You walked into your room seeing d/n paw at the large box then growl at it for some reason.

Pulling him away You open it and gasped seeing your Yoriichi Tsugikuni cosplay and quickly put it on after waiting 2 weeks for it. Putting on the wig you looked in the mirror and smiled, doing a little twirl and giggled liking the wigs style and how comfortable the cosplay was.

Suddenly D/n started to growl and bark and when You turned to look at what the cause was a large hand landed on your shoulder as a deep male voice spoke.

???:"How are you.... alive brother?"....

You froze before slowly turning and gasped seeing a tall man in a purple checkered yukata with black pants and had long reddish hair tied up along with six eyes staring down at you with a hint of shock and confusion before you yelled out.

"Kokushibou?!"