Chapter 11: The Decision And Portal?!

No-one's pov

Akaza looked at you with shock before grabbing your shoulder and shaking you as he quietly whispered as to not wake up Rui.

Akaza: y/n are you crazy curing Rui nearly killed you!

Y/N: I can only cure you all half way but if i can do that then so be it!

He dragged you downstairs and the others looked at you with confusion be you could speak Akaza spoke.

Akaza: y/n says she going to cure us all!

Kokushibou: y/n you know that could kill you Rui is smaller then us we have more of his blood

Y/N: "to Akaza" tattle tail "to Kokushibou" I know but "tears up a little" why should he get a chance of happiness when you all have suffered because of him! If I could slap him myself I would!

They all looked at you shocked and you wiped your e/c eyes before taking a deep breath before freezing as the ground started to shake and cracks started to form around us, hearing a scream you froze before snapping your head up to the ceiling.

Y/N: RUI?!

Running upstairs you saw him clinging to the floor he looked at you with fear in his eyes as he yelled.

Rui: ONEECHAN! HELP!

Seeing him about slip you dived down to the ground grabbing his hand and holding onto the bed hearing footsteps you looked up and seeing the others trying to help, but before Douma could grab you, your hand slipped and you screamed falling into the portal.

You both continued to fall and you brought Rui to your chest as he clung to you and you braced for impact seeing the ground and closed your eyes.

Just as your body hit the ground and all went black.......