Chapter 19: Curing Kaigaku

No-one's pov

You slowly opened your e/c eyes and yawned, sitting up from the bed you stretched sighing in bliss as your joints and muscles relaxed and slowly got up and started to walk to the bathroom, before changing into something comfortable and walked out of the room you were staying in.

Hearing a yell you turned and saw Kokushibou pinning Kaigaku down as said demon grunted and held his head in pain, running over you kneeled beside Kokushibou and gasped seeing veins all over Kaigaku's head as he gritted his fangs together while struggling to get free.

Y/N: what happened?!

Kokushibou: we were talking then he suddenly grapped his head and went to attack the girls

Y/N: "looks at his eyes" oh no Muzan's trying to take control of him

Suddenly his body went limped before he threw Kokushibou off him and pinned you to the ground with his hands on your neck, gasping for breath you clutched his hands as tears slowly build up in both of your eyes.

Y/N: fight it! fight it Kaigaku please!

He growled and tightened his gripped causing you to choke before you raised one of your hands up and placed it on his cheek and before you know what was happening you said.

Angelic Healing Art: Blue lily Demon's freedom

He howled in pain letting you go and clutching his head as his face marking's faded and the kanji in his eyes vanished, panting you groaned and held your neck slowly feeling your eyes closing as your body slumped against his.

Timeskip

Groaning you opened your eyes before gasping and sitting up, feeling hands on your shoulders you turned and saw Akaza smiling gently at you and you sighed before laying back down and clutching your head.

Y/N: w what h happened?

Akaza: Muzan tried taking over Kaigaku, you somehow cured him with something like a demon art but you called it

Y/N: Angelic healing art " you finished"

Akaza: how did you do it?

Y/N: I don't know.......I just felt it I guess....he was in pain and I guess now I'm in this world my blood can be an blood art

He looked at you before nodding his head and slowly walked over to you and patted your head.

Akaza: take it easy with your powers for now y/n, your body can only take so much

You smiled and nodded your head, he smiled back and patted your head as you gently laid back down and yawned before slowly closing your e/c  eyes with one more thought on your mind.

I will help them be free......no matter what........

Next update is Friday!