Chapter 7: Chapter 7: Baby sitting with the uppermoons

No-one's pov

You ran around the house making sure everything was clean and ready for today as the others stared at you with confusion before Akaza approached you.

Akaza: y/n what are you doing?

You stopped putting the last few plates away for a second and turned while smiling brightly.

Y/N: my sister said I could baby sit my niece today since she starts work again today!

You beamed at them before putting away the plates and got the baby food out, some spare snack, a water bottle, nappies and toys while making sure the play mat was out and on the floor.

Turning to the others you cleared your throat catching there attention and smiled softly.

Y/N: ok so I need you four to hide upstairs until my sisters gone and then do what ya want "states at Douma" no Douma that doesn't mean you can eat humans

He pouted like a child and you laughed lightly before hearing knock of the door, freezing you ushered them upstairs and once they were out of the way you opened the door.

Y/N: hey sis!

S/N: hey sis sorry about the short notice

Y/N: "smiles" nah its fine I understand beside I get to spend the day with N/n

After a quick hug and dropping off her baby bag she went to the car waving goodbye to us saying shell be back tomorrow.

Closing the day you smiled down at the baby in your arms as she cooed and giggled at you. Seeing at Kokushibou at the stairs you waved at him.

Y/N: you all can come down now

Walking into the sitting room you placed N/n down and she babbled while trying to grab your hair, giggling you distracted her with a toy.

Tying your hair up you sat down on the floor with hair while putting on her baby sensory. Giggling when she crawled towards the tv and held onto the tv stand and started dancing. Smiling you saw Nakime sit down beside you and watched the tv with a curious aura.

Nakime: "points at tv" what is that?

Y/N: "smiles" its sensory for baby's, it helps them develop there mind more

She nodded before N/n crawled towards her as she froze you giggled softly and watched as she crawled up to Nakime and babble at her.

Y/N: "laughs" I think she likes you

N/n grabbed her hair and stopped seeing her eye as Nakime waited for her to scream before N/n squealed in joy patting her face. Laughing you pulled her away and kissed your nieces forehead.

Y//N: now now N/n don't grab Nakime's hair cheeky

Setting her down she continued her little mission till she got to Kaigaku and he scowled at her.

Kaigaku: not interested kid

N/n babbled and continued to crawl up the frozen uppermoons lap and you watched with a glare mouthing a "be nice!" to him making him sigh and picked her up.

Kaigaku: happy bow?

Before he could close his mouth she immediately grabbed his face and cooed at his fangs. Giggling at the little blush that slowly crept up his cheeks he turned his head away and passed her back to you.

Y/N: "waves hand" can you and Nakime watch her for me I need to get her dinner ready.

Watching Nakime nod you stood up and walked into the kitchen, grabbing her veggie sticks you placed then onto the plate and made her some beans and toast.

Walking back into the living room you giggled seeing N/n  playing with Kokushibou's hair.

N/n means niece name

Gently taking her from his hair you kissed her head and placed her in her high chair. Making sure the food was cool enough you scooped some beans up and she immediately ate them making grabby hands for more. Smiling you placed some beans on a piece of toast and handed it to her as she tapped on the table babbling more.

Y/N: is that yummy n/n? "giggles"

After she had her diner you started to clean her up before kissing her cheek and placing her back down on the floor as she crawled to Nakime as said demon strummed on her biwa as you put Disney plus on and put Lelo and stitch on as the others watched the movie with amazement and shock as you giggled. Halfway through it N/n yawned and started to rub her eyes.

Smiling softly you stood up and wrapped her up in her blanket before giving her slightly cooled bottle of milk as she gently suckled from it and you rocked her in your arms humming slightly

After a few minutes she started to close her eyes and you smiled gently about to get up before she bursted out crying, panicking slightly you took a deep breath before opening my mouth and singing a song your mom sang you when you were was a baby, not seeing Kokushibou's eyes widen at the familiar song.

Holding her in my arms as her eyes slowly closed you turned to the others and smiled gently at them grateful that they stayed quite.

When the song ended N/n was fast asleep in your arms and you gently put her in her crib and kissed her head softly and covered her over.

Y/N: night sweetie

Turning you saw the others looking at you and you tilted your head at them confused

 Y/N: what?

Kokushibou: you would make an amazing mother

NANI?!........