Chapter 3: Oh Great Douma's A Pervert!

No-one's pov

Opening your eyes you groaned, sitting up you stretched before snuggling into your bed even more looking around your room only to stop and stare seeing d/g and Kokushibou having a stare off, giggling you stood up and stretched even more and sighed as your back released tension before walking over and kneeling down.

Y/N: d/g won't hurt you unless you hurt him or his family "pets him" ain't that right boy

D/n: BARK

Kokushibou: very...loyal

Giggling you nodded before gently grabbing his hand and guiding it to d/g's head and helped him pet d/n as said dog leaned into the touch.

Y/N: see he's harmless "smiles sadly" he had three owners before us, people take one look at his breed and think he's a savage "pets d/g" but he's a big softy

Standing up you noticed Kokushibou trying to shield himself and added your blanket to the blinds before telling him to take d/n downstairs while you take a bath.

Y/N: don't worry its still pretty early and the curtains down there are thicker then mine so you should be good

Walking back into your room you sighed at the fresh clean feeling and went to undo your towel before freezing as you heard a giggle looking around you covered your chest and shouted down the stairs.

Y/N: KOKSHIBOU DID YOU JUST GIGGLE?!

Kokushibou: no..I didn't

Freezing at his sentence you turned only for your e/c  eyes to meet bright rainbow coloured ones belonging to a tall male with light blonde hair wearing a red jumper like shirt with pale yellow pants smiling at you.

Douma: hello! you look yummy enough to eat!

Screaming you covered your chest even more and backing yourself up in a corner while he giggled like a crazy person and taking a step closer to you, not knowing Kokushibou heard the commotion and was making his way up the stairs.

Y/N: DON'T EAT ME! I TASTE AWFULL TRUST ME!

Douma; "giggles" ara ara I won't know until I try after all your nice and plump, bigger then other girls

You froze at his sentence trying to process what he just said......did he just.....call you fat?!

Y/N: it's not fat "I mumble"

Douma: huh?

Y/N: "round houses his arse" IT'S POWER BITCH!

You round house kicked him on the head and he went flying and landed in your wardrobe just as Kokushibou entered the room, blushing you ran out the room and slammed the bathroom door yelling.

Y/N: BAKA!

With them

Kokushibou: how are.......you here Douma?

Douma: "giggles" I dunno one minute I'm eating a meal then poof! here I am!

Douma looks at Kokushibou with a wide smirked as he pointed at the bathroom door you were hiding in trying to calm down your blush.

Douma: you know she's a marechi right "gasps dramatically" ya gonna eat her without me oh how hurtful Kokushibou!

Kokushibou: "glares" she's a......different kind of.....marechi

Both males snapped there heads to the direction of the door opening and saw you clothed and drying your hair with the towel.

Walking into your room you whistled and smirked hearing the sound of paws coming up the stairs.

D/n: BARK BARK!

Giggling you petted d/g's head and looked at Douma with a serious face.

Y/N: ok Douma I've got rules, rule 1: no eating my neighbors or anyone, rule 2: no peeling or trying to get my "air fingers" special blood, third rule "glares" hurt my dog I hurt you and finale rule no killing humans eat human food only!

Smiling you turned and walked down stair to get some breakfast, standing in the kitchen you hummed before snapping your fingers and got to work, making sure you made some for the two uppermoons and smiled at the breakfast you made.

Your stomach growled and you blushed in embarrassment as you placed Kokushibou's and Douma's food down before sitting down yourself and dug into your meal. D/n pawed at Kokushibou's leg and said demon looked at him confused. Giggling you clicked your tongue and patted your leg catching d/n's attention as he padded over to you and wagged his tail.

Y/N: sit "he sits" paw "gives paw" speak "he barks" good boy! "gives him a piece of bacon" now bed

Checking your phone you saw a text from an unknown message and furrowed your brows, hearing a giggled you turned and saw Douma happily munching on his food and you smiled while Kokushibou ate his food in silence as you thought of one thing.

"What did enjoy your packages to come mean?".......