Chapter 17: The Plan Of Attack!

No-one's pov

You sat with Kokushibou, Akaza and the hashira discussing battle plans for the up coming war before you froze feeling a wave of pain enter your head catching Rui's attention.

Rui: big sister?

You groaned leaning on Akaza while clutching your head causing the others to look at you with worry before all went black.

When you opened your e/c eyes you saw you were in a room and turned only to gasp at seeing the man himself.

Muzan Kibutsuji

Y/N: oh my god you really do look like Michael Jackson "you whisper"

He turns and his red cat like eyes stared into your e/c one's as he grinned slowly walking towards you.

Muzan: So we finally meet little girl~

You shivered and gulped before slowly backing away from him, suddenly he went to slash you before a blue circle appeared and formed a protective dome around you.

Muzan: what the?!

Y/N: please Muzan the others just want a chance of life!

He stopped his slashing and stared into your soul threw the barrier before grinning like a mad man.

Muzan: surrender to me and I will let them live

You smiled sadly before the barrier died down and you Iooked him in the eyes.

Y/N: talk later Muzan

Suddenly the room went dark and when you opened y our eyes you saw the hashira, Akaza and Kokushibou looking at you with worry. Before you could speak you turned and puked up a fountain of blood feeling someone hold back your hair you continued to puke up blood as your veins could be seen as clear as day.

Coughing you inhaled a lungful of air before sighing in relief as the pain went away before looking down at the pile froze at what was there.

Make your decision blue lily....

Timeskip

It was now night time and you recovered from the incident and informed Kagaya about what happened before turning and looking at the moon and closing your eyes while embracing it glow and mumbled.

Y/N: mother moon please give me strength

Hearing footsteps you turned seeing Daki and Gyutaro and smiled at them.

Daki: you wanted to talk to us y/n-chan

You smiled before saying...

"I need to cure you it will weaken Muzan".........

Next update is Friday!